Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a bunch of fun even if I happened to poo all over my awesome first round with a worse then awful second. So we are going to do this every year right? Thanks to you and Josh W for running League Finals at the same time.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Scores

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
      So the first of hopefully many Flying Furball Opens is in the books. I don't have the winners list with me, but I have the most important numbers, what we raised for our furry friends!

209.4 lbs of dog food
      76 lbs of cat food
      $262 between the food, ctp, raffle, and the ace pot that NO ONE hit!
      Thanks to everyone that came out and played, and an especially big thanks to the sponsors and people that helped organize and run this event. Look for it to be bigger and better next year!!!
      Here's a list of players who cashed:
      Open: 1st Jared Person 94; 2nd Josh Fish 100; 3rd Stuart Autry 104
      Advanced: 1st Brian Johnston 102 (would've cashed in Open!); 2nd Josh Williamson 106; 3rd John Runkle 107; 4th Tyson Lewis 109
      Intermediate: 1st Robert Bradley 115; 2nd Cody Slonim 121
      Kudos to Kris Cummings (and his wife) for putting together a fun and successful tournament. Kris handled it great when the Eagles reneged on their agreement for use of the pavilion at Cherry Hill. We had a great lunch at Corbin like it was planned that way from the beginning.

Comment

Yeah Brian shot an awesome two rounds back to back. Glad to see him shoot that well. Wish I wouldn't of dropped the ball on that last round. Especially since I shot such an awesome first round. We need to make this a yearly thing.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for all of the fun. I look forward to playing it next year.
          Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Thanks for posting the winners Jack, I always forget to write that down to post later.

Yeah, my wife really had to hustle to get everything to Corbin instead of Cherry Hill, but she did great!

With such an amazing show of support (except for a certain group), look for the Flying Furball Open to be back bigger and better next year!
            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

be another choice for beverage at the eagles pavillion or do I need to bring my own water/fluid replacement of choice?

Cherry Hill Locksmith

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X