X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 9th Annual Denver Classic July 28,29 2012

Will be visiting my home town during this weekend and realized real quick how lucky I am to live here in Oregon. (especially Portland)

The scene here is amazing and the competition fierce. So few players are signed up for this one and the players pack consists of a mini and a towel.
    http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/95535

With that being said.. Thank you to all of the TD's that bring it up a notch year-after-year to make the northwest scene what it is!!
    Don't knock it until you rock it!

Originally posted by Str8MaxW8 View Post
    Will be visiting my home town during this weekend and realized real quick how lucky I am to live here in Oregon. (especially Portland)

The scene here is amazing and the competition fierce. So few players are signed up for this one and the players pack consists of a mini and a towel.
    http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/95535

With that being said.. Thank you to all of the TD's that bring it up a notch year-after-year to make the northwest scene what it is!!
    Wow... We sign-up more people on a Thursday night after 5pm!

Nuts!

Comment

Of course, it doesn't really help that the city of Denver hasn't got a decent course.I believe the only 18 hole course in Denver proper in the new Colorado Heights Univ. and it's on private property with a $50/annual pass fee. I've not played it yet but i've heard good and bad things. But yes, pretty weak list.

Ok, now I see it's in Federal Heights @ Badlands. Not an awful course but doesn't stack up to most 18's here in the PNW.
      Last edited by jeffmonty; July 12th, 2012, 05:17 PM. Reason: Add content
      Basket thieves

Comment

It could also be the fact that the registered players page hasn't been updated in awhile. I know when the Lilac City Open was happening this year, it only showed 30 players for three weeks. It was a week before the tournament before the page was updated.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          It could also be the fact that the registered players page hasn't been updated in awhile. I know when the Lilac City Open was happening this year, it only showed 30 players for three weeks. It was a week before the tournament before the page was updated.
          The list has been updated as I just signed up.

Spoke to the TD and asked him if he expected a lot of day-of sign ups, and he said he doesn't allow them. :/
          Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X