Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to unforeseen circumstances that arose at the last minute with the Parks Department in Post Falls, the Nightmare Layout at Corbin has been cancelled. There will be no tournament tomorrow morning at Corbin for which I apologize. It was set in concrete up until two weeks ago. I will be running an Ice Bowl at Corbin (with a lot of the idea's that were in the Nightmare Layout being used for the Ice Bowl layout) sometime next year.

Once again, I will say, the Nightmare at Corbin has been cancelled. Once again I will apologize for all of those that were planning on coming out.

Sincerely,
    Stuart A.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

But check the above meet to play disc golf thread if you are still interested in playing an "organized" round or two.

Comment

Bringing out the Family anyway early tomorrow AM for an organized round.... My wife, myself and the 6 year old will be there --- anyone else?

Mac

Comment

Fun round today, 11 people showed (110 into payout) all paid into the ace pot (55 bucks) Winner took 70 bucks for two rounds! Ace pot was played off as a CTP, 40 to winner, 15 to second. Good times, Mac, remind me to bring you those Core's for your lady and kid, that was awesome of them to show and I want to thank them for it. I know that layout was a little difficult. Thanks to everyone for showing up. I'll be doing it again in two weeks at Cherry. Let's get more people out there, get a bigger payout, bigger ace pot.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X