2012 Pro/Am World Championships Charlotte, NC July 14th - 21st Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to get Dan Jr out there to play with some other kids MJ2. We're looking at the host hotel but would be interested in shared housing. Also looking for... Sponsors
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Flights booked! Hotel reserved! DBJ will be going to Worlds to represent Oregon in MJ2! Im so proud of him and all the hard work he's put in over the last couple years. For those who dont know, Danny is also(to name a few) an Honor Roll student, a video game wizard, a sports encyclopedia, and a scrabble master! If you play words with friends and you want a shot at the champ, let me know!

Huge Thanks to all the guys on team Chain Damage for supporting Danny on his quest to be the best! It means alot to both of us!

Thanks for letting me gloat! See you in Charlotte!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
        Flights booked! Hotel reserved! DBJ will be going to Worlds to represent Oregon in MJ2! Im so proud of him and all the hard work he's put in over the last couple years. For those who dont know, Danny is also(to name a few) an Honor Roll student, a video game wizard, a sports encyclopedia, and a scrabble master! If you play words with friends and you want a shot at the champ, let me know!

Huge Thanks to all the guys on team Chain Damage for supporting Danny on his quest to be the best! It means alot to both of us!

Thanks for letting me gloat! See you in Charlotte!
        That's awesome. Matty has been hitting me pretty hard to go to Worlds, but it's just not in the cards for us this year. You can bet we'll be cheering Danny on from here.

Comment

Thanks Scott! Next year we car pool!
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone finding any good flights out there? When are people arriving?

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

I'm thinking about going. What are people's plans for lodging/ getting to the courses?
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

we're going... we got our flights booked for $375 including tax....

that was after having an alert set up on Kayak for weeks and the price broke at 3 am... if you dont jump right away, you don't get the deal......

with that being said, nate and i are still homeless once we arrive. we would prefer to go in on a house with a group of people instead of paying $80-100 a night for scarce hotel accomodations... if anyone has any ideas or plans already in the works we'd love to get in on it. hit me up!

Comment

Originally posted by jWest View Post
                  we're going... we got our flights booked for $375 including tax....

that was after having an alert set up on Kayak for weeks and the price broke at 3 am... if you dont jump right away, you don't get the deal......

with that being said, nate and i are still homeless once we arrive. we would prefer to go in on a house with a group of people instead of paying $80-100 a night for scarce hotel accomodations... if anyone has any ideas or plans already in the works we'd love to get in on it. hit me up!
                  northwest, represent, jessie!!! i'm so happy you can go (my job says "no" to worlds. jerks.)

i'm pretty sure this gal would be super fun to hang with for worlds... i highly recommend jessie westphal as a roomie, even tho i've never roomed with her... but she's just that cool to golf with...

tear it up in charlotte, girl!!! i'll be watching and rooting for you!

loves,
                  emma
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    northwest, represent, jessie!!! i'm so happy you can go (my job says "no" to worlds. jerks.)

i'm pretty sure this gal would be super fun to hang with for worlds... i highly recommend jessie westphal as a roomie, even tho i've never roomed with her... but she's just that cool to golf with...

tear it up in charlotte, girl!!! i'll be watching and rooting for you!

loves,
                    emma
                    i was sure you would be there, i was totally hoping to get southern with ya! I'm going to go start practicing putting in a sauna now so that i can represent without dying...

thanks for the recommendation lady.... anyone who knows you knows of your impeccable taste so i highly appreciate it!

Comment

From the PDGA Weekly Update:

http://www.pdga.com/2012worlds/pros-...s-opportunity?

Comment

GO CHAMP!

Look out for that feller playing in his 1st Worlds as a Master!
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        - Anonymous

Comment

I noticed a few bigger names now in Masters. That was a surprise to me.
                          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Also noticed Mr Dan Brown Jr holding onto 3rd in his division. Nice work.
                            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                              Also noticed Mr Dan Brown Jr holding onto 3rd in his division. Nice work.
                              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X