X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winds

We played early Friday am. And I want to tell you I have never played in wind that steady and hard. 30 to 40mph it would be like throwing in troutdale in a major wind storm. The afternoon round scores were much lower thanks to mother natures lungs were tired and decided to only blow 10 to 15mph, it was truly one of the most frustrating rounds of golf I have ever played. Had a great time and met some really great guys, the house we stayed in was off the hook a big shout out to Marcus you out did yourself as always. Thanks for all the kind words from all that we're following the play

Comment

Originally posted by citizens arrest View Post
      We played early Friday am. And I want to tell you I have never played in wind that steady and hard. 30 to 40mph it would be like throwing in troutdale in a major wind storm. The afternoon round scores were much lower thanks to mother natures lungs were tired and decided to only blow 10 to 15mph, it was truly one of the most frustrating rounds of golf I have ever played. Had a great time and met some really great guys, the house we stayed in was off the hook a big shout out to Marcus you out did yourself as always. Thanks for all the kind words from all that we're following the play
      Jeff, congrats on the big win!

Comment

Hey Sandy how many discs did you loose at fountains? Did anyone in your group just loose it during that last round?
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
          Hey Sandy how many discs did you loose at fountains? Did anyone in your group just loose it during that last round?
          I lost one disc on hole #2 on my up shot a wraith which I have never flipped over. Robert on hole 18 was up first on the tee and I had a one stroke lead, I know he was going to go for a 3 and threw it in the water then threw it in again in the water, which gave him a 7p, I played it safe and took a 4 and then turned in a miscalculated score card after 5 people checked it which gave me a 2 stroke penalty and still won by one stroke. To close for comfort

Comment

Robert on hole 18 was up first on the tee and I had a one stroke lead, I know he was going to go for a 3 and threw it in the water then threw it in again in the water, which gave him a 7p, I played it safe and took a 4 and then turned in a miscalculated score card after 5 people checked it which gave me a 2 stroke penalty and still won by one stroke.
            That my friend, is drama. Good win!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X