X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Worlds 2011 - Santa Cruz, California

Word today is that Ken Climo will not be competing this week as he is still injured.

So... who do you think will win this thing?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

It wil be someone who wins it for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Word today is that Ken Climo will not be competing this week as he is still injured.

I sadly heard a rumor it was a lung problem that caused him to pull out?
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I think it is the same wrist injury that made him miss the Fling.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

J
          Originally posted by Sam View Post

Sexton bros or Ollis.
          Or Schusterick, Nikko, Anthon.

Comment

Results

Results are here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/16466

As of 1:30pm Tuesday only Senior Legends scores are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              Results are here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/16466

As of 1:30pm Tuesday only Senior Legends scores are up.

Looks like Mike "Big Dawg" Werth is Rockin the PMasters at -6 with Phil Arthur at -4

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Jeffery David

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                Looks like Mike "Big Dawg" Werth is Rockin the PMasters at -6 with Phil Arthur at -4

I think those fellers best lookout for one of my bestest little buddies........... J.D. Lee.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

Comment

I have it on good authority that after one round the leader of pool a shot a 68... 18 down for 27 holes... holy crap balls batman! Not sure who but that is incredible
                  Last edited by CarlitosBonitos; August 9th, 2011, 03:25 PM.
                  Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    I think those fellers best lookout for one of my bestest little buddies........... J.D. Lee.
                    JD is one of my favorite DGers EVER!
                    GO JD!

Comment

derek billings had quite the round ehh... Ken Climo says tendonitis from his injury in Oregon in his throwing arm... Got hit in the head, barely, on the bill of my cap while sitting behind tee 10 at dela. The guy on 9 didnt yell fore loud enough since he says he said it but my group didnt hear it. Was even through 9 holes, in the next 11 holes I went 11 over... getting that close to getting hit in the head messed me up bad, gathered myself the last 6 holes for a -2, including a parked birdie on the blind uphill 26.. will try harder tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        Got hit in the head, barely, on the bill of my cap while sitting behind tee 10 at dela. The guy on 9 didnt yell fore loud enough since he says he said it but my group didnt hear it.
                        Snap, you shouldn't said in the newspaper article about how common for the deaf disc golfers to get hit in the head by the disc...bad luck However, I am glad that it didn't hit on your head. Keep up and play well today!
                        PDGA 38506
                        ODDGA 27
                        DDGA 176
                        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Colin and I led the house of B poolers; Kirk, Ben, Justin, Colin, Juhani, and myself, with a -4 in the constant high winds which averaged 15-30 mph all round, we were lucky to get a few breaks when the wind would die down for short periods of time. Made it into the A pool with Colin and Kirk, who shot a -3, so I am happy about that I have shot -6 since falling apart yesterday. Ryan Ranch tomorrow will be quite the challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            Colin and I led the house of B poolers; Kirk, Ben, Justin, Colin, Juhani, and myself, with a -4 in the constant high winds which averaged 15-30 mph all round, we were lucky to get a few breaks when the wind would die down for short periods of time. Made it into the A pool with Colin and Kirk, who shot a -3, so I am happy about that I have shot -6 since falling apart yesterday. Ryan Ranch tomorrow will be quite the challenge...
                            The wind is serious business out here. That and the topography making for a huge challenge to maintain focus for all 27 holes. Good work by all the Oregon folders to keep a good attitude!

Comment

You lost to the hot round by 11 strokes, Snap!! What's up with that, eh?! You can do better than that!!!

Oh... and nice back-to-back 1000+ rated rounds!
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X