Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichard View Post
    You guys crack me up =)

Yeah, if I can pull this out I'll prolly be done with Adv whether I like it or not. I am signed up for the NA at Pier all ready so you're stuck with that.

Take it easy on Heath, he is a solid player but he's also one of the nicest guys I've met out here.

The ratings are messed up at the moment due to the pool shuffling and different courses played. The only round that is (unofficially) correct is the 1031 5th. The others will all go back up with the final results after the tourny. I'm averaging a little over 1000 rated golf so far. I have no idea how, but it's like the tree kick that goes right to the basket. You just smile and go with it.

Still 2 rounds left. . .
    You GOT this bro!

$5 for a pic of you in your Team Oregon shirt...$10 for a pic of you hoisting the trophy in it!

Bring it home Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
      The most incredible part is that only 4 players in the field of over 400 are shooting better then he is. He was tied for the entire field lead yesterday. Old people rock!!!!!!
      Not sure how accurate this is... unless all pools play the same courses the same number of times exactly. I think some pools play different double-days but I am merely speculating on how it is done. I plan on finding out how it is done next year in Charlotte.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/live....=10860&Div=MM1

Live scoring for MM1. Rick has given back three strokes through 9 holes. Still a 12 stroke lead.

Come on Rick! Step on his neck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          http://www.pdga.com/tournament/live....=10860&Div=MM1

Live scoring for MM1. Rick has given back three strokes through 9 holes. Still a 12 stroke lead.

Come on Rick! Step on his neck!!!!

No mercy!
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

No mercy!
            Back to 15 with 3 to play!!!!!

WTG RR 4 NW!!!

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Look who made the PDGA facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

Comment

One hole to play. 14 stroke lead. VICTORY LAP!!!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

That was moments ago. Very cool. Driving from a knee, though? WTF?!
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    One hole to play. 14 stroke lead. VICTORY LAP!!!
                    Holy Crap! The guy in 2nd took a triple bogey on 18, and the other two guys on the card double bogeyed! Rick parred!

17 stroke lead going into semi-finals!!!!!

Comment

Turn out the lights... the party's over!!
                      Fat lady has sung.
                      Fridge is closed. Light is off. Butter is getting hard.
                      That's all she wrote, folks!

Phenomenal performance through 6 rounds, Rick. You have earned this with your stellar play and will be the 2011 Am Masters World Champion. Way to F'in go!
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

In 9 short holes... Rick reichard, world champion!!!!!! Booyyahhh!!!
                        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
                          In 9 short holes... Rick reichard, world champion!!!!!! Booyyahhh!!! :trophytrophy:
                          I think they have an 18 hole round for the semi-finals, and then the final 9.

I think the lead is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                            I think they have an 18 hole round for the semi-finals, and then the final 9.

I think the lead is safe.
                            I forgot about that...but yes, I agree...RICK REICHARD, WORLD CHAMP!!! I SAID IT!!!!
                            Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

That was moments ago. Very cool. Driving from a knee, though? WTF?!
                              10 foot ceiling and big headwind took away the forehand roller I had practiced. Just keeping it low as I can hit 300 from my knees =) It was boring safe golf. Going for broke next round tho!

Comment

Not Quite

Not sure how accurate this is... unless all pools play the same courses the same number of times exactly. I think some pools play different double-days but I am merely speculating on how it is done. I plan on finding out how it is done next year in Charlotte.
                                MA1 played Parma twice, Basil Marella once.
                                MM1 played Basil Marella twice, Parma once.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X