AM Worlds 2011 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Impressive shooting indeed!

    "2011 MM1 World Champion" has a nice ring to it.

    Comment


    • #17
      From Rick on today's round (#4)

      "Had a great first round. . . for the first 12 holes. The wheels came off a bit for the last 6. Scambled for a par and gained strokes on 2nd and 3rd but lost 2 to 4th. Still up by 6 on him tho."

      and

      "I had an eagle tho. Parked a technical 435 foot hole that is listed as a par 4. Oh and the 4th place (now 2nd) guy aced the first hole. I'll regroup and come back strong!"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Scott View Post
        From Rick on today's round (#4)

        "Had a great first round. . . for the first 12 holes. The wheels came off a bit for the last 6. Scambled for a par and gained strokes on 2nd and 3rd but lost 2 to 4th. Still up by 6 on him tho."

        and

        "I had an eagle tho. Parked a technical 435 foot hole that is listed as a par 4. Oh and the 4th place (now 2nd) guy aced the first hole. I'll regroup and come back strong!"
        Huk-ya!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Scott View Post
          From Rick on today's round (#4)

          "Had a great first round. . . for the first 12 holes. The wheels came off a bit for the last 6. Scambled for a par and gained strokes on 2nd and 3rd but lost 2 to 4th. Still up by 6 on him tho."

          and

          "I had an eagle tho. Parked a technical 435 foot hole that is listed as a par 4. Oh and the 4th place (now 2nd) guy aced the first hole. I'll regroup and come back strong!"
          Link?

          Just kidding - please keep us posted Scott!

          $5 to the first person posting a pic of Reichard in his Team Oregon shirt. You can get the PDGA I-phone App for that much!

          Comment


          • #20
            Rick just said this:

            "Not sure where my game was hiding but I found it again. My 6 stroke lead is now 15 =)"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by essjay View Post
              Rick just said this:

              "Not sure where my game was hiding but I found it again. My 6 stroke lead is now 15 =)"
              Awesome!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

              Comment


              • #22
                Commence the Saulter-Styled Victory Lap from 2004. Shut that door hard, Rick!!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by essjay View Post
                  Rick just said this:

                  "Not sure where my game was hiding but I found it again. My 6 stroke lead is now 15 =)"
                  HOLY CRAP!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by essjay View Post
                    Rick just said this:

                    "Not sure where my game was hiding but I found it again. My 6 stroke lead is now 15 =)"
                    Can't wait to see what happens when he turns his game on.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      That would be a 1031 rated round.

                      http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/16465

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The guys in second place is rated 1004 but it looks like from his history that he plays only about 2-3 tournaments a year. He easily won the Tim Selinske United States Masters Championships by 18 strokes over a strong field though. Based on his rating vs Rick's, Rick should have to be making up about 5-6 strokes a round thus should be trailing by 25-30 strokes but instead he is leading him by 16 strokes. They have only scored close to the same score on two rounds, the other 3 rounds Rick took it to him.
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          The guys in second place is rated 1004 but it looks like from his history that he plays only about 2-3 tournaments a year. He easily won the Tim Selinske United States Masters Championships by 18 strokes over a strong field though. Based on his rating vs Rick's, Rick should have to be making up about 5-6 strokes a round thus should be trailing by 25-30 strokes but instead he is leading him by 16 strokes. They have only scored close to the same score on two rounds, the other 3 rounds Rick took it to him.
                          That would be Heath Whitley. I'm calling him out as bagger supreme. A 1004-rated player playing as an amatuer?? He creamed the field in the US Masters and all his rounds there were over 1000 so I figured his rating was accurate. However it looks like he's inconsistent (or injured).

                          Regardless: Rick please kick him to the curb. He deserves it!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Question: If HE is a bagger... what does that make the dude who is absolutely schooling him?!

                            Answer: Oregon's newest Pro Master player. We'll miss you, Rick.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The most incredible part is that only 4 players in the field of over 400 are shooting better then he is. He was tied for the entire field lead yesterday. Old people rock!!!!!!
                              Training to be a bagger

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                You guys crack me up =)

                                Yeah, if I can pull this out I'll prolly be done with Adv whether I like it or not. I am signed up for the NA at Pier all ready so you're stuck with that.

                                Take it easy on Heath, he is a solid player but he's also one of the nicest guys I've met out here.

                                The ratings are messed up at the moment due to the pool shuffling and different courses played. The only round that is (unofficially) correct is the 1031 5th. The others will all go back up with the final results after the tourny. I'm averaging a little over 1000 rated golf so far. I have no idea how, but it's like the tree kick that goes right to the basket. You just smile and go with it.

                                Still 2 rounds left. . .

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X