X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive shooting indeed!

"2011 MM1 World Champion" has a nice ring to it.

Comment

From Rick on today's round (#4)

"Had a great first round. . . for the first 12 holes. The wheels came off a bit for the last 6. Scambled for a par and gained strokes on 2nd and 3rd but lost 2 to 4th. Still up by 6 on him tho."

and

"I had an eagle tho. Parked a technical 435 foot hole that is listed as a par 4. Oh and the 4th place (now 2nd) guy aced the first hole. I'll regroup and come back strong!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

"Had a great first round. . . for the first 12 holes. The wheels came off a bit for the last 6. Scambled for a par and gained strokes on 2nd and 3rd but lost 2 to 4th. Still up by 6 on him tho."

and

"I had an eagle tho. Parked a technical 435 foot hole that is listed as a par 4. Oh and the 4th place (now 2nd) guy aced the first hole. I'll regroup and come back strong!"
        Huk-ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

and

Link?

Just kidding - please keep us posted Scott!

$5 to the first person posting a pic of Reichard in his Team Oregon shirt. You can get the PDGA I-phone App for that much!

Comment

Rick just said this:

"Not sure where my game was hiding but I found it again. My 6 stroke lead is now 15 =)"

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
              Rick just said this:

"Not sure where my game was hiding but I found it again. My 6 stroke lead is now 15 =)"
              Awesome!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Commence the Saulter-Styled Victory Lap from 2004. Shut that door hard, Rick!!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Rick just said this:

HOLY CRAP!

Comment

Rick just said this:

Can't wait to see what happens when he turns his game on.

Comment

That would be a 1031 rated round.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/16465

Comment

The guys in second place is rated 1004 but it looks like from his history that he plays only about 2-3 tournaments a year. He easily won the Tim Selinske United States Masters Championships by 18 strokes over a strong field though. Based on his rating vs Rick's, Rick should have to be making up about 5-6 strokes a round thus should be trailing by 25-30 strokes but instead he is leading him by 16 strokes. They have only scored close to the same score on two rounds, the other 3 rounds Rick took it to him.
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          The guys in second place is rated 1004 but it looks like from his history that he plays only about 2-3 tournaments a year. He easily won the Tim Selinske United States Masters Championships by 18 strokes over a strong field though. Based on his rating vs Rick's, Rick should have to be making up about 5-6 strokes a round thus should be trailing by 25-30 strokes but instead he is leading him by 16 strokes. They have only scored close to the same score on two rounds, the other 3 rounds Rick took it to him.
                          That would be Heath Whitley. I'm calling him out as bagger supreme. A 1004-rated player playing as an amatuer?? He creamed the field in the US Masters and all his rounds there were over 1000 so I figured his rating was accurate. However it looks like he's inconsistent (or injured).

Regardless: Rick please kick him to the curb. He deserves it!

Comment

Question: If HE is a bagger... what does that make the dude who is absolutely schooling him?!

Answer: Oregon's newest Pro Master player. We'll miss you, Rick.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The most incredible part is that only 4 players in the field of over 400 are shooting better then he is. He was tied for the entire field lead yesterday. Old people rock!!!!!!
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment