X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA Worlds 2011 - Team Oregon Shirts

I spoke to Jay Harbour this weekend and HukLab will help us with shirts for Worlds 2011! There is no minimum order size but the cost goes down a bit if we get 25 or more. In any case, the price range Jay mentioned was extremely reasonable for something like the "Dry Light" tee you can see at huklab.com. I have one of these shirts and they feel great and are perfect for summer golf. Huklab logo will be one side.

I will work out some more details with Jay but I'd like to start getting names and sizes from any interested Oregon players who will be going to either Pro or Am Worlds this year. You can PM me here or send an email to matt_b_dg@comcast.net.

I will handle the details of the order and try to contact everyone currently registered for both Worlds, but if you or anyone you know might want a shirt you need to tell me NOW, as the ideal turnaround time is 21 days, and AM Worlds is coming up fast.
    Last edited by Matt B.; July 7th, 2011, 12:39 PM.

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    I will handle the details of the order and try to contact everyone currently registered for both Worlds, but if you or anyone you know might want a shirt you need to tell me NOW, as the ideal turnaround time is 21 days, and AM Worlds is coming up fast.
    I would be interested. I trust your judgment on the design (except the no tie-dye part). Previous shirts were nice and I like the cascadia perhaps even more.

However I am leaving for my trip Thursday, July 14th which sounds like it may be too soon. It would have to be mailed to NY it sounds like, and if it doesnt work out for that reason well then I missed out...

Regardless, thanks for taking this on, Matt.

Comment

i'd be interested as well... but only on the condition that as i am a pain in the butt i would want a women's cut shirt... probably no chance of getting 25 or more women to get shirts, but i'll skip the price cut for a shirt that fits...

thank you for spearheading this operation...
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        i'd be interested as well... but only on the condition that as i am a pain in the butt i would want a women's cut shirt... probably no chance of getting 25 or more women to get shirts, but i'll skip the price cut for a shirt that fits...

thank you for spearheading this operation...
        Ditto I want a shirt too, but would also like a women's cut. I know a couple more Oregon ladies who are going that might want in too, but I don't think they are on the forum. I will pass along the info to them though.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
          I would be interested. I trust your judgment on the design (except the no tie-dye part). Previous shirts were nice and I like the cascadia perhaps even more.

However I am leaving for my trip Thursday, July 14th which sounds like it may be too soon. It would have to be mailed to NY it sounds like, and if it doesnt work out for that reason well then I missed out...

Regardless, thanks for taking this on, Matt.
          I will mail you a shirt, no problem. As far as I can tell there are only a few OR players playing AM Worlds and I can work it out. I hope to have these finalized in a week or so, you should have it in time. Let me know what size.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
            Ditto I want a shirt too, but would also like a women's cut. I know a couple more Oregon ladies who are going that might want in too, but I don't think they are on the forum. I will pass along the info to them though.

Cindy
            Cindy and Emma -

Women's style is available, no extra cost. Please do tell anyone who is playing Worlds, and have them contact me if they want a shirt. PM or email me your size request. I hope to have a design finalized soon.

Comment

I'm not playing---only broadcasting but I would love to represent.......

Count me in with the lady cut
              PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                I'm not playing---only broadcasting but I would love to represent.......

Count me in with the lady cut
                Sizes people...I need sizes!

Broadcasters from Oregon are eligible!

Comment

Sizes people...I need sizes!

Broadcasters from Oregon are eligible!
                  i'll go check out the shirt and get you my size soon. i had problems ordering shirts online recently so i want to make sure i totally get it right! thank you thank you.
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I spoke to Jay Harbour this weekend and HukLab will help us with shirts for Worlds 2011! There is no minimum order size but the cost goes down a bit if we get 25 or more. In any case, the price range Jay mentioned was extremely reasonable for something like the "Dry Light" tee you can see at huklab.com. I have one of these shirts and they feel great and are perfect for summer golf. Huklab logo will be one side.

I will work out some more details with Jay but I'd like to start getting names and sizes from any interested Oregon players who will be going to either Pro or Am Worlds this year. You can PM me here or send an email to matt_b_dg@comcast.net.

I'd also like ideas on designs or wording for the shirts. Do we want it to say "Team Oregon" or something else? What do we want for a design?

There was a design that Ken Gilmore made for the last Team Oregon Worlds shirt that incorporated the pdga logo and the Oregon map. Use that again, or do something fresh? Will Larson made a pretty cool design a while back of a golfer throwing with the flag of Cascadia in the background for some patches that would also look great on a shirt (still waiting on those patches, brah)

Color preferences? (No neon or tie-dye as per Hagerty's request)

I don't have contact info for the following OR registered players:

Ruben Alaniz
                    Dave Feldberg
                    Mike Gillespie
                    Brody Miller
                    Melody King
                    Virgil Ackerman
                    Jeffrey Baker
                    Doug Saulter
                    Steve Tufty

If you have contact info for them (email is best) and would send it to me or give them my contact info because you think they might want a shirt that would be great.

If you know a Worlds registered OR player who I didn't list above, I either found them on this forum or contacted them otherwise. However, if you think they rarely check e-mail or might not get a PM here in time, you could also send me their contact info or give them mine.

This is going to go fast, so if you know someone you think would want in on a shirt, let them know asap. I am not absorbed in the Faceborg collective, but I'm pretty sure the message can spread among the hive-mind quickly if you would send it along. I want everyone to have a chance but time is going fast.

Matt Benotsch
                    matt_b_dg@comcast.net

We are up to about 20 people!
                    Last edited by Matt B.; June 29th, 2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I don't have contact info for the following OR registered players:

Ruben Alaniz
                      Dave Feldberg
                      Mike Gillespie
                      Brody Miller
                      Melody King
                      Virgil Ackerman
                      Jeffrey Baker
                      Doug Saulter
                      Steve Tufty

If you have contact info for them (email is best) and would send it to me or give them my contact info because you think they might want a shirt that would be great.

If you know a Worlds registered OR player who I didn't list above, I either found them on this forum or contacted them otherwise. However, if you think they rarely check e-mail or might not get a PM here in time, you could also send me their contact info or give them mine.

This is going to go fast, so if you know someone you think would want in on a shirt, let them know asap. I am not absorbed in the Faceborg collective, but I'm pretty sure the message can spread among the hive-mind quickly if you would send it along. I want everyone to have a chance but time is going fast.

Matt Benotsch
                      matt_b_dg@comcast.net

We are up to about 20 people!
                      Time's running out on these shirts! I hope to have the order finalized and sent to HukLab by Monday.
                      Last edited by Matt B.; June 29th, 2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Time's running out on these shirts! I hope to have the order finalized and sent to HukLab by Monday.
                        Hey Matt do you have a link to the style of the laies shirt?

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                          Hey Matt do you have a link to the style of the laies shirt?

Cindy
                          I don't but I just sent you an image in an email.

Comment

I don't but I just sent you an image in an email.
                            Medium in Ladies

I would like to see the link...........
                            PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                              Medium in Ladies

I would like to see the link...........
                              I don't have a link but I will send you an image in email.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X