No Reply:

Arlyn
    Sexton
    Skellenger
    Phillips
    Christensen
    Cox
    Withers

On the positive side: so far 24 players will be rockin' some stylish HukLab sponsored Team Oregon shirts at Pro and Am Worlds!
    one of the 3 i ordered is for ackerman

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
      Good to know, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
        here's my email if you need it. rxalaniz@gmail.com
        -Ruben

Comment

Originally posted by RxAlaniz View Post
          here's my email if you need it. rxalaniz@gmail.com
          -Ruben
          Info is in the first post, sent you an email a few days ago.

Comment

Hey Everyone...
            The 2011 Team Oregon shirts are done. For those that don't know, here is a little information on the Cascadia flag pulled from the web.

"Commonly called "The Doug" (for Douglas Fir) this is probably the most prominent flag of Cascadia. According to the creator, the blue represents the "unpolluted sky" and the plentiful water of Cascadia, the white represents the clouds and snow, and the green represents our natural vegetation. The conifer tree stands, "in defiance of storm, fire, and Man.""

And here is a mock up for the 2011 Team Oregon shirt. For those that are interested, Matt is the point man and will handle the distribution. I definitely think we should all wear them to the Players meeting and sit together if possible? Opening ceremony style!

Comment

technical difficulties... to view the mock up, visit huklab.com and click the image on the right below hukPix.

Comment

Originally posted by jay huk View Post
                Hey Everyone...
                The 2011 Team Oregon shirts are done. For those that don't know, here is a little information on the Cascadia flag pulled from the web.

"Commonly called "The Doug" (for Douglas Fir) this is probably the most prominent flag of Cascadia. According to the creator, the blue represents the "unpolluted sky" and the plentiful water of Cascadia, the white represents the clouds and snow, and the green represents our natural vegetation. The conifer tree stands, "in defiance of storm, fire, and Man.""

And here is a mock up for the 2011 Team Oregon shirt. For those that are interested, Matt is the point man and will handle the distribution. I definitely think we should all wear them to the Players meeting and sit together if possible? Opening ceremony style!

If someone knows how to embed a picture and could throw it in this thread I would appreciate it - I don't know how to do it.

Just a couple things to add on the shirts: I am coordinating the shirts for OR Worlds 2011 players for this run of shirts. If you'd like one of these shirts even though you are not attending the tournament, Jay may be making them available in some form or fashion. Due to a shortage in the lime green shirts from the manufacturer, we chose this forest green color -and it looks bitchin'!

A huge thank you to Jay and Huklab for offering to make these shirts for us, the sweet deal, and the great design!

If you are one of the OR Worlds players I haven't heard from and you still want a shirt let me know asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post

If someone knows how to embed a picture and could throw it in this thread I would appreciate it - I don't know how to do it.

Just a couple things to add on the shirts: I am coordinating the shirts for OR Worlds 2011 players for this run of shirts. If you'd like one of these shirts even though you are not attending the tournament, Jay may be making them available in some form or fashion. Due to a shortage in the lime green shirts from the manufacturer, we chose this forest green color -and it looks bitchin'!

A huge thank you to Jay and Huklab for offering to make these shirts for us, the sweet deal, and the great design!

If you are one of the OR Worlds players I haven't heard from and you still want a shirt let me know asap!
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

So Excited! Shirts look really sweet

Thanks Matt and Jay!

Comment

Shirt Distribution

Hi Folks - Jay is picking up the shirts tomorrow and we are finalizing distribution. Jay has kindly offered to distribute shirts to Portland area folks at Pier Doubles, this week and next, July 20 and 27. And also at the Whistling Discs tournament at Whistlers Bend, July 30 and 31. All other shirts will come to me and I will distribute them in Eugene or at Worlds. These will be your only opportunities to get your shirt.

Please reply to me via PM here, or at matt_b_dg@comcast.net, not in this thread, and let me know how you plan to get your shirt, and I will give you details on how to pay me. You will not be paying Jay for the shirt. If I do not hear from you I will have your shirt at Worlds, but please let me know how you want to proceed so I can keep track of the order.
                      Last edited by Matt B.; July 19th, 2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

bummer... just now finding out about this... guess we don't rate as Oregonians anymore

Comment

Team Vancouver!
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
                            bummer... just now finding out about this... guess we don't rate as Oregonians anymore
                            More to the point, you rate as someone who doesn't frequent this message board often enough. If so, you would have known about the shirts.

Comment

Harsh...
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by sassalicious View Post
                                That's my bad, sort of. I did not exclude anyone on purpose. When I got the list together of Oregonians going to Worlds I used the PDGA reg pages and went down the state column to pull the names. Since you guys live in WA, I did not get your names on the list, and that was my oversight.

However, in my defense, if you read this thread I think you'll see that I put the word out for people playing Worlds or people who knew people playing Worlds to have them get in touch with me, and if you had, or someone would have otherwise alerted me that I was overlooking a couple of Vancouverites who are clearly Oregonians in spirit and history if not in mailing address, I would have gotten in touch! I contacted everyone I could, and I asked others to spread the word to friends, on Faceborg, etc. So it wasn't just me - it was everyone else who read the thread and knew you were playing Worlds.

The turn around was quick and I was unable to get in touch with many people who are not on the forum and for whom no one offered me an email address or phone number. And others who I did get in touch with couldn't be bothered to respond to the offer, yes or no.

Jay may have some extra shirts at Worlds.....
                                Last edited by Matt B.; July 27th, 2011, 09:00 AM. Reason: who...whom...wtf knows

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X