Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Matt, you should send me an image too. I would like to see the shirt.
    dustinjkeegan@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by HoleInOne View Post
      Hey Matt, you should send me an image too. I would like to see the shirt.
      dustinjkeegan@gmail.com
      Design is not finalized yet, these ladies want to see the women's style shirt.

Comment

Can I buy one if I don't go to worlds? (but am an Oregonian )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          Can I buy one if I don't go to worlds? (but am an Oregonian )
          There's been a few folks wondering this. My original thought was to get something going along the lines of a tournament shirt for the OR players attending Worlds. A memento of sorts, as well as a way for us to represent Oregon disc golf while at Worlds. So, while I wanted it to be something unique for Worlds players, I didn't think about being in the position of saying other people couldn't get the shirts.

Jay has already told me he'd like to sell the shirts to everyone and asked if we could take the reference to Worlds off the shirts. It's not ideal in my mind to do that, but I suggested that we could do two runs, one with PDGA Worlds 2011, and one without. Either way, it sounds like they will be available to all at some point. However I will not be coordinating that and you'll have to get them from Huk Lab. Jay has been really generous and helpful with the shirts and I have no objection at all to everyone who wants one getting a shirt.

The design should be finalized next week.

Comment

look forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              Design is not finalized yet, these ladies want to see the women's style shirt.
              ... because we have very specific sartorial needs... (i totally looked it up and am impressed it's just a part of your every day vocab, mr. b)
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                ... because we have very specific sartorial needs... (i totally looked it up and am impressed it's just a part of your every day vocab, mr. b)
                I commend your perspicacity.

Comment

I commend your perspicacity.
                  oh, yeah... i'm all kinds of perspicacious... i got perspicacity out my eyeballs...

... and thank you.
                  "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                  Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I will order a couple of shirts in xl if they are a nice color. I like white, for hot days, and cool colors rather than warm reds or orange or yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by hyzerbomb View Post
                      I will order a couple of shirts in xl if they are a nice color. I like white, for hot days, and cool colors rather than warm reds or orange or yellow.
                      Lime green.

Comment

Lime green.

is that a Seahawk Lime green??
                        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                          is that a Seahawk Lime green??
                          Not sure what exactly that is, but it's definitely not on purpose if it is.

Comment

I don't have contact info for the following OR registered players:

Ruben Alaniz
                            Dave Feldberg
                            Mike Gillespie
                            Brody Miller
                            Melody King
                            Virgil Ackerman
                            Jeffrey Baker
                            Doug Saulter
                            Steve Tufty

If you have contact info for them (email is best) and would send it to me or give them my contact info because you think they might want a shirt that would be great.

If you know a Worlds registered OR player who I didn't list above, I either found them on this forum or contacted them otherwise. However, if you think they rarely check e-mail or might not get a PM here in time, you could also send me their contact info or give them mine.

This is going to go fast, so if you know someone you think would want in on a shirt, let them know asap. I am not absorbed in the Faceborg collective, but I'm pretty sure the message can spread among the hive-mind quickly if you would send it along. I want everyone to have a chance but time is going fast.

Matt Benotsch
                            matt_b_dg@comcast.net

We are up to about 20 people!
                            Got orders for about 30 shirts so far, but still haven't been able to contact the above people, and quite a few people who I have contacted through this forum or through email addresses provided to me have not responded. This is going to be my last attempt to get in touch with OR players registered for Worlds 2011, as the order needs to go in soon.

If you know someone from OR going to Worlds and you think they might want a shirt please have them contact me!

These shirts or a similar shirt may be available through HukLab at some point, but I am only organizing the shirts for OR Worlds players.

Thank you!

Comment

Got orders for about 30 shirts so far, but still haven't been able to contact the above people, and quite a few people who I have contacted through this forum or through email addresses provided to me have not responded. This is going to be my last attempt to get in touch with OR players registered for Worlds 2011, as the order needs to go in soon.

If you know someone from OR going to Worlds and you think they might want a shirt please have them contact me!

These shirts or a similar shirt may be available through HukLab at some point, but I am only organizing the shirts for OR Worlds players.

Thank you!
                              No Contact Info:

Alaniz
                              Miller
                              Feldberg
                              Gillespie
                              King
                              Ackerman
                              Saulter
                              Tufty

No Reply:

Arlyn
                              Sexton
                              Skellenger
                              Phillips
                              Christensen
                              Cox
                              Withers

On the positive side: so far 24 players will be rockin' some stylish HukLab sponsored Team Oregon shirts at Pro and Am Worlds!

Comment

No Contact Info:

Alaniz
                                Miller
                                Feldberg
                                Gillespie
                                King
                                Ackerman
                                Saulter
                                Tufty

No Reply:

Arlyn
                                Sexton
                                Skellenger
                                Phillips
                                Christensen
                                Cox
                                Withers

On the positive side: so far 24 players will be rockin' some stylish HukLab sponsored Team Oregon shirts at Pro and Am Worlds!
                                Matt, please see PM about the shirts...I would like in on this!
                                Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X