X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
    I noticed on innova's website that they now have GLOW champ gators as part of their CFR program...
    I think you may be a little biased on this one . I'd like to see some latitude discs in the player's packs...
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Want a little 'tude?

Latitude would certainly be interesting in the player packs, but to get custom discs done out of Europe sounds like a daunting task. The good news is, if you are playing Am, you will have some Latitude choices available for your prize vouchers - if you find yourself in the top 45% of your field, that is.

Comment

• INWS Qualifiers

I've finished calculating the points for the last two tournaments of the Inland North West Series and will post the results on this thread as well as elsewhere.

A lot of people were counting on Flippen Ze Disc to be their last event to use as a qualifier for the INWS. Due to the cancellation of the Flippen, we are lowering the tournaments needed to qualify for the INWS Finals from four events to three events.

The INWS was able to accrue $2500 for the Series Purse. There are 41 competitors that qualified for a piece of this purse.

Those qualified need to know that the points earned at Farragut will be added to their Series Points and no points will be dropped.

The Points are attached below.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

• How many events are required now, assuming that I plan on playing the Farragut Open?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post

Due to the cancellation of the Flippen, we are lowering the tournaments needed to qualify for the INWS Finals from four events to three events.

Comment

• This is about the time where I'd normally make some excuse about tiny text on smartphones. I'll do this instead

Comment

• No worries, thought it was funny. I seem to manage that myself from time to time

Comment

• Looks like the registrations are beginning to pick up. Got 3 more online registrations today. 17 officially registered now. FYI we have gotten some nice sponsorships come in to provide t-shirts for all players, and will include a Tournament disc for ALL players, Pro and not-so-pro (Am). Got some unique trophies in the works too. Now if I can just find some competitors to give them to.......

Comment

• What are the tournament discs for this year?
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Tournament Discs

Arriving any day will be Champion Classic Rocs, Champ Glo Gazelles, Champ Glo Teebirds (+), Champ Vulcans, Champ Eagles, and Echo Star Destroyers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Fire Jack View Post
                        Arriving any day will be Champion Classic Rocs, Champ Glo Gazelles, Champ Glo Teebirds (+), Champ Vulcans, Champ Eagles, and Echo Star Destroyers.
                        Champion Classic Rocs ? Can I request that as my disc now? That's an awesome selection for the tournament. Kudos
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Great choices of discs jack! i cant wait to play

Comment

• Dibs on a TeeBird! I finally got Texas Roadhouse to commit, and they gave a free appetizer for all player packs, plus there will be some dinner for 2 certificates.
                            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• reserve your tournament disc

I'd be fine with reserving specific discs for players who have already registered - as a perk of early registration. I'll post when the discs are actually here.

Comment

• Cool!
                                Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X