Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving the Wreck open would piss off a few regular park visitors and Nobody wants to miss playing that course. Leaving the DBD open would be like standing at hole 1 at Northpark and telling everybody they had to go to Seatac. Except instead of them just leaving mad, they stop by the rangers office and give them an earful. Wouldn't be good for us. Even if you run the event the way I was thinking: A pool: Advanced men, Open: SBD,Wreck, DBD. Everybody else North, DBD, Wreck. There is a chance that while one course is clear in the morning if people show up to play around lunch, they will still be out there when the groups get sent out to play the 2nd round.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      the words are all there just in the wrong order

I advertised for "$25 a entry fee that all women and age protected Am's would receive a PP and play for trophy/s only" Seems pretty clear cut to me.
      I don't know why you had to refund money to Women when they showed up because they had no idea that was your pro women tourney idea.
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Thanks for the awesome concepts Jack!
        Way to work at figuring out a draft while trying to accommodate all players.
        I am excited to see what you come up with for the tourney!

Jeremy and Jub, get a room.
        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
          Jeremy and Jub, get a room.
          Hopefully one without any internet access.
          Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
            Hopefully one without any internet access.
            That's funny!
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

16 17 and 18 are georgeous. The hole back half is pretty.. Peaceful prairie, Mossy madness? Awesome scenery. Is it not pretty because every fairway is defined and because there is an abundance of different types of trees. Something every course in our area lacks? There are 9 different trees on this course. about 7 more than most of our courses.. Fourmounds.. Pines, Downriver.. Pines and dying maple and one group of unique trees by hole 1's basket. High Bridge, Pines. NorthS, pines, Wreck, pines. Did you play the course with your eyes open or were the squinty and red?
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I say screw playing any of the courses and we make it a safari extravaganza! Or we say screw it and make it a superclass only tournament.

Or, just maybe, we play whatever courses are to be played and live with it? I mean, in the end, does it really matter what courses you play? Shouldn't it be how you play the courses you were presented?

In my not so humble opinion, I would love to see this layout. Wreckreator, DBD, then the front nines including the first 9 or last 9 of DBD to make it a 27 hole final round. That way it's an endurance test and a golf test. The Pool 1 guys play Wreckreator, DBD and the Front 9's including DBD back nine. Pool 2 plays DBD, Wreckreator, Front nines including the front 9 of DBD.

Of course, the only issue with this being that it uses all the courses on the last day.
                Last edited by General Scales; August 1st, 2011, 03:58 PM. Reason: More idea's than common sense.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                  I say screw playing any of the courses and we make it a safari extravaganza! Or we say screw it and make it a superclass only tournament.

Or, just maybe, we play whatever courses are to be played and live with it? I mean, in the end, does it really matter what courses you play? Shouldn't it be how you play the courses you were presented?

In my not so humble opinion, I would love to see this layout. Wreckreator, DBD, then the front nines including the first 9 or last 9 of DBD to make it a 27 hole final round. That way it's an endurance test and a golf test. The Pool 1 guys play Wreckreator, DBD and the Front 9's including DBD back nine. Pool 2 plays DBD, Wreckreator, Front nines including the front 9 of DBD.

Of course, the only issue with this being that it uses all the courses on the last day.
                  Um.. yeah.. Ritalin?
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I think we should roll dice and see who wins and than just declare a winner!!
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

• Here's a crazy idea - Let's just let Jack decide what we will all play. You know, since he's the TD and all...
                      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• ah C'mon kris.. we already know that's gonna happen. Where's your fun idea? Lets play the courses backwards!!
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

• I like jacks current plan. I dont know that much about tourneys, but as an AM i like playing every course on a site for a tournament. It can sometimes be frustrating to have multiple courses around you and play the same course multiple times in a crowded setting. I looking forward to a tournament on multiple courses all in walking distance because not many places can do that. Also Ive always wanted to do throw to the inlet on beaver bay as a ctp just an idea if its even a possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                            Um.. yeah.. Ritalin?
                            Naw, Benadryl and Nyquill. Oh yeah, and just the desire to play whatever courses happen to be decided upon.

Also, are there going to be any side pot games? CTP, Long Drive?
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Camping is gonna be bomb! Cheap too. I know we are going to run some side games their.
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

• I noticed on innova's website that they now have GLOW champ gators as part of their CFR program...
                                PDGA #42116

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X