The Memorial 2011 in AZ Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Memorial 2011 in AZ

    Hey everyone,

    I was looking at the calendar and The Memorial is only 3 short months away and I was wondering who is planning on attending from the Northwest?? I know I'll be there for some redemption (and some SUN!!) for sure!
    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

  • #2
    I'll be there for the 3rd year in a row... and keep in mind the schedule has changed alot and fountain hills area is going to be the more popular area this time since both divisions play 2 rounds there plus awards and final round are at fountain hills not vista this year, I say awesome!

    Comment


    • #3
      Registration opens tomorrow... Beaver State Fling time...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        Registration opens tomorrow... Beaver State Fling time...
        Registration opens tomorrow - More specifically 12:01am 12/01 which is tonight, if you want to get all beaver state fling on it
        Read this ^

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DMajor View Post
          Registration opens tomorrow - More specifically 12:01am 12/01 which is tonight, if you want to get all beaver state fling on it

          Let see if they can match the enthusiasm of Oregon and sell out in a couple of minutes.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm going. I just signed up, so they apparently didn't sell out in a couple of minutes like the Fling does.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
              I'm going. I just signed up, so they apparently didn't sell out in a couple of minutes like the Fling does.
              So what was the cost Ken and is your wife going with you?
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

              Comment


              • #8
                $175 for MPO. Yeah, I think Corrie and I are going again. We plan on coming back just the two of us this time, though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                  We plan on coming back just the two of us this time, though.
                  What happened last time? Did you conceive a child while down there?
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    What happened last time? Did you conceive a child while down there?
                    Kylie just turned 3.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      wow, guess that fountain has magical stuff in it am registered and looks like we got a house in fountain hills for the week for a good deal...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                        $175 for MPO. Yeah, I think Corrie and I are going again. We plan on coming back just the two of us this time, though.
                        hmmm, I may need to sign up.
                        Breeze Huckin Master

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                          hmmm, I may need to sign up.
                          I signed up to play.. Advanced Am.
                          Breeze Huckin Master

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can't wait!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This is our first year we will not be going since 2007. I am totally bummed. We are looking to do a later season travel, like the Vibram or something like that. We will miss the Memorial so bad though.
                              Snap, we rented a house at Fountain in 2009 and it was totally rad.
                              Training to be a bagger

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X