NIRDGC Winter Series Tournament #2
    @ Cherry H i l l PARK
    DEC .18th Saturday 9am signup, Start 10
    1 round of disc golf , 18 holes?
    $25 for PRO divisions $20 for Amateur divisions
    $5 from each player to go to a specific Local food bank
    All remaining entries go towards payouts
    Ams play for swag payout/ Pros play for cash
    We may have problems playing some of the sledding hill holes. We'll make that call on game day! Happy Holidays

I will be there and not get drunk this time. That should make my score much better than my ungodly 18 over at Faragut. Which by the way, is the worst round I've ever shot. Ever. Bravo me!
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      I will be there and not get drunk this time. That should make my score much better than my ungodly 18 over at Faragut. Which by the way, is the worst round I've ever shot. Ever. Bravo me!
      Stu , at least you were consistent. That 9 you scored on the double black assured your BOB finish. If we ever play that 27 hole layout again you will have a benchmark for comparing to. I throughly enjoyed the shared beers and such, and look forward to another FUN event.

Comment

one i wish we hadnt taken our eyes off of

Kris and I played some golf in the snow, We battled 8"+ snow depth at C hill yesterday morning. The fog and frost were pretty thick also. Rarely staying on top of the snow unless walking atop of a sled path. Our ribboned discs flew short but eventually straight in the fridged air.We were both trying out newly dyed glo Orcs
        My T shot downhill on #6 was one i wish we hadnt taken our eyes off of. I didnt get it turned to the R enough and it hyzered L just shy of the tree line , something like 250' short. Kris tee'd after me, and was short of my lie(where my disc had hit the snow/ground). Kris's 2nd shot came to rest at the base of the hill positioned good to hit the gap/ opening towards the basket.
        That's when i noticed something lime green 20' away from his lie. We thought it was a piece of plastic from a broken sled that we passed higher on the hill.
        Then Kris said , " i think that your disc, i think i see a tail on it". As we got closer, and i examinned the location of where i thought my disc wouldbe. Sure enough it was my disc. It had slide on its top over 150' towards the basket and left me with a nice 80' upshot for par.

Comment

That was awesome!! You gotta love it when your drive distance is doubled on the ground!
          Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Well that was certainly a memorable tourney. We got completely dumped on and and the freshly cleared pads were covered within ten minutes of starting. I had a lot of fun, despite shooting a less than stellar round. Thanks for putting it on, and I look forward to the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
              Well that was certainly a memorable tourney. We got completely dumped on and and the freshly cleared pads were covered within ten minutes of starting. I had a lot of fun, despite shooting a less than stellar round. Thanks for putting it on, and I look forward to the next one!
              Thanks Sean, nice meeting you, and thanks for coming over

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X