Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28th Southwestern Team Invitational

Its that time of the year again...

This weekend, Dec 6 & 7, "Team Oregon" travels to San Diego for the Southwestern Team Invitational.

Info & Rosters can be found at http://www.morleyfield.com/team2008/index.htm

There are some VERY strong Teams this year...It will all come down to the head to head Matches between Sylmar, Oregon, Redwood Empire & San Diego.
    All 4 of those Teams can beat the other at any time...ANYTHING can happen in a 12 hole match.

Wish us LUCK.
    We will do our best to bring home the "Golden Floater"

Oh sweet. i will just happen to be in San Diego this weekend. Perhaps I will try and make it out there on saturday for a bit to cheer everyone on.

Good luck down there.

Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
      Oh sweet. i will just happen to be in San Diego this weekend. Perhaps I will try and make it out there on saturday for a bit to cheer everyone on.

Good luck down there.

All local support is welcome..

We play 5 matches on Saturday starting at 8:30 against Sylmar with the last match starting at 3:30 against San Diego.

Comment

Yeah, Dave. You'd know a couple of people there - T-Bell (Teresa Bellinger) and Tom Embree (toothless monkey blow job guy). You met both at the first Slosh.

Good luck, Magilla and the rest!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Go Team "O"
          "The Screaming O's" don't ya know.

Bring it Home

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Comment

Well I have been scouting out the competition down here in Diego. I ran into a few of the Santa Cruz members chowing down at In N Out. They should be nice and lethargic for the tournament. I hope you all do well and it looks like I will be dragging out my old man to watch a little bit of it tomorrow.

Bring home the !!!

Dave
              Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
              PDGA #37890
              Stumptown #157
              ODW TDG 10-11
              3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Damnit Dave! I want an In n Out burger!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Results from today?

yea i want "In an Out" Burger also
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...