ME!!!

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Registered...

YES! I am officially in! Going to California...

Comment

If need a place near dela in a house and want to save $200-$400 on the week, email me, snap7times@gmail.com

Comment

House rental

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              If need a place near dela in a house and want to save $200-$400 on the week, email me, snap7times@gmail.com
              Definitely interested... but won't have $ to put up for awhile, so if there is still space when I do, I'll hit ya up...

R

Comment

Team Oregon shirts 2011?

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                Ok, so the excitement isn't exactly palpable yet.
                I know some previous Worlds players still have their Team Oregon shirts from a few years ago, and I know that Magilla will say that the name "Team Oregon" is already taken by the West Coast team championships...BUT is anyone interested in getting some new shirts together for Worlds 2011? Looks like we have a pretty good OR crew attending - do we want to represent with some stylish duds?

Comment

...BUT is anyone interested in getting some new shirts together for Worlds 2011? Looks like we have a pretty good OR crew attending - do we want to represent with some stylish duds?
                  Perhaps, if you would consider letting AMs that are headed to AM worlds join your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                    Perhaps, if you would consider letting AMs that are headed to AM worlds join your team.
                    Of course! Good point!

Now where's that "AM Worlds 2011 - Who's Going?" thread?

edit: I checked the pre-reg for AM Worlds, and it's just three guys from Oregon. So do you, Reichard and Crespi want in on some shirts? We could get special "Elite Bagger" logos on the sleeves for you fellas.
                    Last edited by Matt B.; June 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I know some previous Worlds players still have their Team Oregon shirts from a few years ago, and I know that Magilla will say that the name "Team Oregon" is already taken by the West Coast team championships...BUT is anyone interested in getting some new shirts together for Worlds 2011? Looks like we have a pretty good OR crew attending - do we want to represent with some stylish duds?
                      Wouldn't being concerned about that require giving a sh*t what Magilla thinks?
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        I didn't say I was concerned, I said I know Magilla will say something about it. Just pre-empting his opinion!

Now you in on some shirts or not?

Comment

I didn't say I was concerend, I said I know Magilla will say something about it. Just pre-empting his opinion!

Now you in on some shirts or not?
                          Sure thing... just make sure there is no tie-dye or neon involved.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Sure thing... just make sure there is no tie-dye or neon involved.
                            Art is not my strong suit but I am willing to help organize. No tie dye, no neon. We have the beginings of a shirt. Did Jay help out with this effort last time?

Comment

i'm in on that.... sounds great...

Comment

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X