Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to Memorial again- Who is in?

My wife and I are going to play in the Memorial again this year in Phoenix. It is the first PDGA NT event of the year. Last year was amazing to see the best players on the planet play. And it is nice to be somewhere warm and dry in March.
    I urge anyone who digs the game to check it out. We are renting a house and we are open to sharing the cost with a few others. If you are interested let me know. It is pretty expensive. probably $150 per night per person, but well worth it because of the hot tub, swimming pool, pool table and grill. We spent a fortune on meals eating at restaurants. I am going to exact my revenge on two very challenging layouts on two championship courses. Last year my goal was not to come in last. I made it barely. This year I want to crack the top 50%. Probably not going to happen, but you gotta have goals.
    It is a great vacation!
    Training to be a bagger

Since my mom lives on vista del camino park, i think i'll go play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
      Since my mom lives on vista del camino park, i think i'll go play it.

Yeah Dawg!! Get your Vista on
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

The Memorial

Is staying in a hotel or renting the only option? Is there camping? Cheap flights have me considering this but the cost of a hotel and rental car are making me reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Is staying in a hotel or renting the only option? Is there camping? Cheap flights have me considering this but the cost of a hotel and rental car are making me reconsider.
          Haha well I guess you could camp under the bridge..
          Nope, there isn't any camping options that I know of in central Scottsdale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            Unfortunately, camping is probably out. Although, you may find some areas around Phoenix that are set up for it. It is not an inexpensive proposition. I recommend getting several people together and going in on a rental house. there are thousands of them available in the area but there won't be in a month. That is the most popular time of year in Phoenix.
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

As my Christmas gift from my mom, I have airfare and entry. I'll be there!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X