Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always enjoyed the SNL skit with the "Killer Bees"
    PDGA #42116

Comment

THEY ARE SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE!! When he died it was a very sad day..

I spoke with Keith today about the final tweaking out at DBD. There will be 2 new pin placements before tourney time and you have only begun to see how easy DBD is going to get.. My guess is by May of next year the course we are playing now will be known as Black Diamond and The DBD will play about 3-4 strokes harder
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Bees will be taken care of soon.
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

The D.B.D. Course looks great. All the tee pads seem poured.
          One pad was setting but had and alternate to throw from?

Anyway, I will be making more treks to Farragut having seen the light.
          Reminds me a lot of Seatac, without the blackberries and the easy front 9.
          Can't wait for next weekend... a tourney round there will be epic.
          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Yes, I believe it is hole 14 that has two teepads, almost side by side. I am not sure which one we will play from during our DBD round so get comfortable with both. The course is playing amazing. I can't wait either.

Comment

The one on the right is the pin that is supposed to be the courses teepad. It has 4 options off of the tee whereas the other tee is easier and only has one route. A RHB route.
              The Farragut open BYOP Doubles Championship is on Sunday begining at 10:30. There is an Am Division and an Open Division. $20 a team for ams and $30 for Open. We will be playing 1 round of the DBD.
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Tee time

I'm having trouble finding info about this event.
                It's not listed on the calendar of the North Idaho Disc Golfers?
                What time is the players meeting/teeoff?

P.S. I see Pete Wilson is having breakfast and looking for company, at GW Hunters (is that the name?) in Post Falls, at 6:00am if anyone wants to join him.

Comment

Got a call from Yoduh, who swears the Player's meeting is at 9:30 with a 10:00 tee time.
                  ALSO!!! Late registration will still be available Saturday morning, before 8:30, so don't show up at 9 o'clock and expect to get in.
                  See you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                    Got a call from Yoduh, who swears the Player's meeting is at 9:30 with a 10:00 tee time.
                    ALSO!!! Late registration will still be available Saturday morning, before 8:30, so don't show up at 9 o'clock and expect to get in.
                    See you there.
                    The flyer available at the Inland Series site shows different info, on the downloadable pdf registration form, located at the bottom of the page. This is the info I've been going by. I guess I'll be early!!

http://sites.google.com/site/inwsdiscgolf/schedule
                    PDGA #42116

Comment

Ratings

It seems the un-official ratings on PDGA assume we all played the same courses during the same rounds.
                      As a result, us lowbies have outrageously low ratings for the first round and wonderfully padded ratings for the second.
                      I would assume the opposite is in effect for the likes of Christian and Big Mike.

Just a heads up, I assume they will figure it out ???

Comment

Ratings

Justin, I'll bet the presumption right now with the ratings is that everyone played the Wreak in the morning and the DBD in the afternoon. So look at your score for the DBD in the morning round and compare that to the rating for the same score shot by an A Pool player on the DBD in the afternoon and add about 9 points because the morning round was wet. That might help you calculate what your rating for DBD was. Do the opposite for your Wreak round. ie; I shot a 61 on the Wreak in the afternoon so I look at what an A Pool player's rating for a score of 61 was in the morning. Now I subtract about 10 points because it was dry in the afternoon. (caution: this is not a scientific method, its just to get you moving in the right direction) And also more importantly please be patient with the TDs. Jack and Scott did a tremendous job. Thank you very much. Gordy.

Comment

Thanx guys!

I understand these are un-official, just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone in my pool was confused.
                          Also wanted to make sure it was even noticed, I know how much you TD guys have on your plates.

Jack and Scott, thank you for the awesome tourney!
                          Thanx again for the information. Can't wait for the next one.

Comment

The ratings weren't correct when first posted. The Am pool ratings the round they played the wreck are the same as the open. The afternoon.
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

good to know.
                              thanx yoduh

Comment

We are aware of the ratings mix up. I pointed it out to Jack the other day and he will rectify it soon, before they become official I assure you. Thanks to all. Thanks to everyone who showed up to play and make this a record attending year 111 players. And thanks to everyone who signed up in advance and made running the behind the scenes stuff easy. It was a great event.
                                Last edited by ScottW; September 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X