X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Farragut Open Sept 18th

Registration is now open on the PDGA website for the Farragut Open. Here's a link:

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1276265323

I'll be the Assistant TD so holler if you have any questions.

I have been diligently working on getting sponsorships for the Farragut Open - tough work! I have a few nailed down and a few commitments. Here's what I have so far:

Jack's Rapid Fire Plastics Disc Golf Shop (largest sponsor so far )
    UPScale Mail - will be printing the scorecards
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf
    The 19th Hole Disc Golf Shop
    Dry Fly Distillery
    Performance Physical Therapy
    R.E.I.

I have made contact with a bunch of other businesses and am persuing more as well. I hope to be able to add to the sponsorships as best as I can. This will be a fun event with some neat surprises too. Innova CFR discs should be in any day too. Registration is up on PDGA, get signed up.

Comment

The CFR discs are in and will be $20 each and available at Jack's Rapid Fire Plastics Disc Golf Store in Post Falls or you can call him at (208) 691-1126 to arrange something else. Champion Glo Whippets and Champion Katanas. Also have INWS CFR discs as well, Champion Gators, Champion Glo Destroyers, and Gummy STAR Rhynos - those might be going for $18 each but am not sure. You would need to check with Jack for exact pricing.

Comment

Tee pads will be in time for the tourney on the DBD.. Can't wait. Gonna run doubles on Sunday morning. Excited!
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Having one day and three courses, what will be the format? I doubt we'll be playing three rounds.

Comment

As I am sure you know Jeremy, Keith has assured us that the cement tees will be ready to rock and roll in time for the F.O. We even offered to have an NIRDGC work party to help and he turned us down stating he had it taken care of. Should start going in anytime now. Yay Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
              As I am sure you know Jeremy, Keith has assured us that the cement tees will be ready to rock and roll in time for the F.O. We even offered to have an NIRDGC work party to help and he turned us down stating he had it taken care of. Should start going in anytime now. Yay Keith!
              I wouldn't trust a NERDGC work part either! The forms are done on the front 9!!
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Stimpi, we will be playing DBD and Wreckreator.

Comment

Back to the Gut

I hope to play the DBD course this labor D weekend.With My son, an old friend and hopefully the course record holder, B000, you out there?

Comment

8 pads poured and 4 forms to go.. Gimme a call TW..
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

DBD

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                      8 pads poured and 4 forms to go.. Gimme a call TW..
                      (Jeremy, didnt see your post until i got back from the Gutt.I,ll call you on Labor Day!)
                      Wow! An amazing course my friend. I havent played 2 too many course's but the new double black Diamond has hints of Daliwood, Lakewood, Seatac, Columbia park, Stilly,Troutdale,BMtn,HB,TBst,etc. And of course its all FARRAGUT.
                      Dan was a good guide for me, Ben, Dusty, and Joel. All tee pad were poured as we were the first to play on the back 9 pads. Dan and I battled all round long and ended tied at +2. I was even on the par4's, with a bogey on #4 and birdie on #10. Missed 6-7 putts within 50', so there's room for improvement.
                      This maybe my new favorite out at the Gutt!!
                      We didnt stop between rounds, and Dan worked me on the Wreckreator course. I was putting for bird on #5(old 16) Hit low and rolled away thrice and saved dbl bogey with a 30' putt. That started a +8 in a 7 hole streatch DBD 62 Wreck 61
                      Addition of directional & tee pad signs and Farragut St park will once again be the top spot for the best courses in the inland NW(A tier in the future?) NORTH IDAHO ROCKS A big T Y to the course designers and installers.TW

Comment

An "A" tier may be in the works for next year.. Keep your eyes peeled for info..
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

First of all, the courses look great!! Second, anyone who is allergic to bees needs to watch out on the left side of Wreck #12. There are a couple big nests in the trees right on the edge of the fairway. I know, cause I got my first bee sting today...hurts like a sombitch!!! Luckily I'm not allergic, cause that would be a hell of a place to find out I am. Beware the bastard bees!!
                          PDGA #42116

Comment

I will let the parks guys know about the bees.
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                              I will let the parks guys know about the bees.
                              BEE'S BEE'S there tearing my flesh, Your firearms are useless, Save yourself! (Quote from Tommy boy!) I miss CF

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X