Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it's like you're the new Nostradamus...
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Brandon just caned a Hugh putt to keep a one stroke lead on the other two guys for second.

Comment

Huge stupid phone changed it

Comment

Brandon takes second. Great job dude.

Comment

Big Arm Brandon bringing it home to WA! I just want to say that I beat that guy ALL the time! JK Great job BP!
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

That's way awesome, Brandon. Congrats! And not too shabby of a showing for Paul either. Nice shooting guys, way to represent!
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Dude you're huge!!! That's awesome. Let me know if you get any good scrip that will look good with some dye.

I hope someone puts together a decent vid of the semis/final 9. I would assume so, since Ender probably draws a crowd with cameras. It will be interesting to watch the battle for 2nd.
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Congrats on the second place Brandon.
                  "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their support..it was an awesome time.
                    A huge congrats to Brandon! This is how it went down, Brandon needed a great semi-final round to get from 5th to a tie for 4th, he did it. Then he needed to win a playoff to get into the final nine, he did it. Then he needed to shoot lights out to move from 4th to 2nd, he did it!! I am telling you it was some of the best golf I have ever seen. wow.
                    I was fortunate to watch Jeremy Craig and Jason VanProyen play during the week and they represented very well. I did not get to watch Jordan Craig play this week, but I think we will be watching him for a long time. Josh Morris also was another NW golfer that took home some 4th place hardware that was very sweet. Chris Fabry took 11th in the Advanced Masters division with more solid NW golf. Steve Mawdsley that beat me for the grandmasters title is a west coast golfer as well. He is west coast of Canada way north on Cortez Island. He is a super guy and a worthy champion. I have also played with Bob Burton from Oregon that won the Legends division and he looks like he could dominate the Legends division for a long time, and he is as nice a person as you could ever meet, congrats Bob.
                    If you love this sport you would really love a worlds experience, start saving it is worth the trip.
                    Paul

Comment

AM Worlds was a BLAST!!!

I just wanted to take a second and reflect on the week we spent at AM Worlds in Marion, Ohio. It was a great change of scenery to be at a Major Event as a spectator.

Oregon's own Cody Cornett invited me to caddy for him and I quickly jumped at the opportunity. He played very solid all weekend and finished 22nd despite some hiccups (some due to 'questionable' fairways and pin locations).

Watching each players different style clash on the courses was a great tool in auditing my own game. Shot Selection Errors, Disgruntled Reactions, Emotional Roller Coasters, and Sheer Elation were prevalent all weekend. Watching the great highs and deep lows throughout the rounds put things in perspective for me.

Allowing your emotions to explode over a great shot can be a boost of adrenaline for your round....

On the other hand, a recession of disappointment after an errant shot can 'spiral effect' things out of control. I watched a lot of great up and coming players cloud their own judgments and make rash decisions.

Striving to keep your emotions on an even keel will not only help you shoot lower scores.....But will keep you calm throughout whatever may get thrown back at you.....

These are just some of my thoughts and reflections as I sit in the pouring rain.........Waiting for a break in the weather to go check out the Alternate West Course at The Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc Golf Course.

Cheers from on tour in the Midwest,

Andrew Rich
                      Pure Disc Golf .Com
                      541-337-2942
                      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                        Waiting for a break in the weather to go check out the Alternate West Course at The Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc Golf Course.

Cheers from on tour in the Midwest,

Andrew Rich
                        Pure Disc Golf .Com
                        541-337-2942
                        Hey, Andrew. Hope the trip East is enjoyable. I'll be up taping in Lansing at the CCR. I'll look for you on one of the top cards.

Joe
                        Joe Wander
                        Producer and Editor
                        Disc Golf Live video magazine
                        www.discgolflive.com
                        Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X