Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy smokes, look at him crush those drives!
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I post links when I think it is appropriate, and feel it may take an unnecessary amount of time to self-navigate to.

The PDGA Events Schedule & Results page? http://www.pdga.com/tour-schedule The one where everybody is always checking every 5 seconds and yelling at the TDs to update? That requires a link? Gotta be sheiting me. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheit

I see Trey Williams is also shooting hot. http://www.pdga.com/player-stats?PDG...8082&year=2010 I have one of discs right now, soon to put a Gate City Rollergirls logo on it. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greens...y/293891716929

Growing up is going to suck.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
        Yeah, sometimes you actually have to navigate to the PDGA website yourself.
        maybe if i was still an active member and really cared enough to go there and navigate my way thru it all.......... ehhh fvckit im lazy

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I wish

ehhh fvckit im an asshole

was an acceptable excuse
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I wish

ehhh fvckit im an asshole

was an acceptable excuse

ok just to make you feel better......i accept your excuse
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Corvallis' own Dr. Bob Burton appears to be cruising to an easy win in Adv. Legends, really just a warm up before he wins the Pro Legend title in a month though. Wonder if anyone has won an Am and a Pro title in the same year...

GO BOB!
              Innova Champion Discs
              Discmania
              huk lab
              Keen Footwear
              Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
              Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
              Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                That's a pet peeve of mine too.

Interesting side note, I don't know what's more unbelievable, that L'il Wiggins is crushing so hard, or that he's actually not the highest rated player there.
                Cody Kirkland, 1016 rating, finished 16th in OPEN at the 2010 BSF! Has tournament stats going back to 2005. Has played some events in Open since 2006. Won the 2010 Memorial. Woah. Crazy kids!

Comment

Ha-Ha! Whoever is doing the MG1 pdgalive tweets is killing it! Love this guy. All right Paul, bring it home.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                    Corvallis' own Dr. Bob Burton appears to be cruising to an easy win in Adv. Legends, really just a warm up before he wins the Pro Legend title in a month though. Wonder if anyone has won an Am and a Pro title in the same year...

GO BOB!
                    Awesome job Dr. Burton! Doesn't one have to be a PDGA registered PRO to play PRO Worlds? The reason why I ask is because I was wanting to play the 2011 Pro Worlds because it's in Santa Cruz, my hometown, and I looked and what I took from it was that entrants have to be registered with PRO status with the PDGA to play a Pro Worlds.
                    Last edited by OneDarkRebel; July 2nd, 2010, 09:13 AM.
                    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

I wonder if he can change his status overnight. I don't see why not.

Damn, it's crowded at the top of the GM1. Keep slugging away, Paul!

Comment

Ha-Ha! Whoever is doing the MG1 pdgalive tweets is killing it! Love this guy.
                        This "guy" was Juliana Korver...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                          This "guy" was Juliana Korver...

Ahh, semantics, gotta love them. I meant like the proverbial guy, you know, as in, "See you guys later!"

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
                            Ahh, semantics, gotta love them. I meant like the proverbial guy, you know, as in, "See you guys later!"
                            The royal guy.

Comment

The royal guy.
                              "If your not into the whole brevity thing"
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

My prediction was close!

I predicted, in another thread, that Wiggins would shoot 1030 rated rounds and win by 20 strokes...well he's shot 1020 average rounds and he's up by like 27 strokes or something like that...
                                Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X