Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Amateur Disc Golf Champs - Toboggan Course, Michigan

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9646

Really? Not ONE person from Oregon.....

Bummer...awesome course...awesome event.

Originally posted by Magilla View Post

I really have to plan a trip back to visit the family when they have this course set up. I've heard nothing but good things about the Toboggan course.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I have never heard anyone say they would go back after they have been. I have heard the course is a monster to play and is fun but that is all I have ever heard about the event. Michigan is not exactly the place I want to go to take a disc golf vacation.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

One of the best courses I have ever played. Absolutely loved it. During both practice rounds, I ran into people who had driven several hours to play the course while it was set up. I don't think I would buy plane tickets just to play the course, but like Milo, I would definitely drive for hours just to spend the day there.

Go Washington!!!!!

Mike
        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

I had planned to attend after qualifying at the GNWO but my employers new pay system prevented it I will be attending next year for sure!
          Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
            I had planned to attend after qualifying at the GNWO but my employers new pay system prevented it I will be attending next year for sure!
            And you still plan on being an AM next year?

Bagger!

Comment

Go Team White River!!!
              www.soulpancake.com
              www.bahai.org
              http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                I have never heard anyone say they would go back after they have been. I have heard the course is a monster to play and is fun but that is all I have ever heard about the event. Michigan is not exactly the place I want to go to take a disc golf vacation.
                I played it the first year they set it up for Worlds back in 2000, traveled back to the inaugural USADGC in 2002 and then drove out again in 2003... I would go back right now if I played Am...

Michigan is definitely top 5 for disc golf vacations and the Toboggan redefined disc golf by introducing extreme elevation change and multiple shot holes. Milo is beautiful, but so boring in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Michigan is not exactly the place I want to go to take a disc golf vacation.
                  From this statement, I can tell that YOU have never been there.....

Just in the Ann Arbor area.....The Hudson Mill complex rivals Milo in every way. (2 permanent 18's with a 3rd that can be set up if needed) with Kennsington(Tunnel course) and the Toboggan just a short distance away along with MULTIPLE others.
                  Then there the Lansing area..........

Check out the front page of pdga.com for a preview video of the Toboggan.

Comment

And you still plan on being an AM next year?

Bagger!

There are certain events that I intend to play at the AM level next year...rest assured though, I will be taking my fair share of lumps in the PRO division next year too, Just like you do!!!
                    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

There are certain events that I intend to play at the AM level next year...rest assured though, I will be taking my fair share of lumps in the PRO division next year too, Just like you do!!!
                      Ive been "taking my fair share of lumps" for the past 17 years.....

You've got some catching up to do.

Comment

Am Nats

J Coates drops an opening 61 at the Tobaggon baby!!

Comment

From this statement, I can tell that YOU have never been there.....

Just in the Ann Arbor area.....The Hudson Mill complex rivals Milo in every way. (2 permanent 18's with a 3rd that can be set up if needed) with Kennsington(Tunnel course) and the Toboggan just a short distance away along with MULTIPLE others.
                          Then there the Lansing area..........

Check out the front page of pdga.com for a preview video of the Toboggan.

I don't go on Disc Golf vacations to just play disc golf. I have already said the course is top notch just Michigan is not a place I ever intend to visit again. Don't take personal offense because I don't want to go play this event, seems like you are trying to change my mind with your silly jedi tricks!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Ive been "taking my fair share of lumps" for the past 17 years.....

You've got some catching up to do.

After my 17 years in the PRO division I don't expect to be taking lumps......I expect to be giving them!!

Comment

After my 17 years in the PRO division I don't expect to be taking lumps......I expect to be giving them!!
                              At the rate you are improving now.....that is highly unlikely.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X