X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Zoo Town Open

The 2010 Zoo Town Open will be held on May 15th and 16th in Missoula, Montana and will be the third stop on the INWS. We'll be playing 2 rounds on Saturday at Blue Mtn and 1 on Sunday on the Green Grizzly course, the same temp course set up at Fort Missoula as last year.

There will be early player check-in on Friday from 2:30 - 4:30 at Big Sky Brewery, located just off the interstate on your way into town featuring 4 FREE tasters and a $1 off growler fill coupon in your player's pack. There will also be free brewery tours available for those who are interested and baskets set up outside to the brewery to stretch out after the long trip.

There will be a $5 random draw dubs round on Friday starting at 5:30 at the Green Grizzly temp course so everyone can get a chance to see it before the tourney. Will post a map and directions soon.

Registration is open and filling fast at www.gardencityflyers.org The first 45 entrants will receive a delux players pack.

This is graduation weekend at the U of M, so we were unable to secure a host hotel. We are working on finding places for out-of-towners to stay and will post that info here as soon as I can.

Time Zone

Hey Washingtoonians, don't forget the time change for the Montucky events. Ya gotta leave an hour early if you wanna get there on time.
    Now will someone remind me, please.
    Stimpi

Comment

Lets get the time change memo to Lyle ZZZZZZZZ Parks I think he needs it.
      I said whippet, whippet good.

Comment

If I can scare up the cash before it fills, I'll be there. On time. Maybe.

That being said, its wasn't a time change that screwed me, just me being a tardbox.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Well I signed up for the tourney that was easy, now the hard part is finding a place to stay in town, graduation has taken all the rooms up @ local motel/hotel's. So if anyone has a place for me to crash, please let me know.
          I said whippet, whippet good.

Comment