Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy can you specify which courses will be played on which days. I can only play one and want to make the best choice for me

Comment

I thought from what I read on here that everybody would play each course once on each day. If thats not the case then I need to know what courses will be played each day so I can also choose.

Plus, um, how full are these events allowed to be?
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Three courses in one day isn't happening.

I'm guessing that it will be North Star/Black Diamond on day and Wreckreator/Black Diamond on the other, but it would be nice if Yoduh filled us in one the plan.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

The plan is still uncertain as I am waiting for pre-registrations to come in. I want to make sure we have enough players on each course to have a rating but I want to still have it spread out enough to play quickly. Pro's will play Black Diamond each day. More than likely it will be wreck on Saturday and the North on Sunday. Good chance that the advanced mens division will be in the same boat along with all other pros.. Will know more by Wednesday or Thursday before the event.
          Once again any help out there would be awesome. Would like to have a bunch of guys show up at 9 on Friday and Saturday. Work for an hour, play a round. east some lunch and work for an hour, and then play a round. The more that can make it the less work we have to do but the more we get done. Bring gloves and shovels for digging forms for teepads.
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Thanks for the info Jeremy. If it is Wreckreator on Sat. then I will probably only play Sat. not that I don't like NorthStar but with the expenses it looks like only one day will be feasible for my wife and I. I will check with her and check the cash flow and sign up ASAP. I can't wait for a rating on a new unfamiliar course. I know I can't do any worse then my second round at the DRO

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
              Thanks for the info Jeremy. If it is Wreckreator on Sat. then I will probably only play Sat. not that I don't like NorthStar but with the expenses it looks like only one day will be feasible for my wife and I. I will check with her and check the cash flow and sign up ASAP. I can't wait for a rating on a new unfamiliar course. I know I can't do any worse then my second round at the DRO
              Amen to the no doing any worse then the 2nd round of the DRO. If I remember rightly it was two strokes worse then me lol. Although if we had counted all my foot faults it would've been like 10 strokes better.

Stu (aka the Foot Fault Master)
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

So SORE from the last 2 days up at Farragut but I think golfers are going to be blown away by the quality of the course.. especially in it's infancy. As more work goes into it the course I feel will be mentioned in the same breath as Milo or Seatac as being a true test of golf and skill. Big thanks to Dan Gibbs, Shawna B, Amber, C'RE, Cody Miller, Tim V, Cole, Lefty Tom and anyone else that has pitched in.. Tues, Thurs and Friday will be work parties as well for anyone wanting to play the best possible course come on out and help us get'r dun.. Just listen for the chipper..
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Spring Fling 2 page is now turned on by the great and powerful PDGA.. Going out Tuesday to finish up the work out at Farragut. Any help is good help!
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Oh snap, this looks to be a grand weekend for some discgolf and camping so sayeth the weather reports. Is there going to be a players pack for the AMs that decide to play or are you doing payouts for them as well Jerm? I'm stoked to see how the Dub black is going to play out and apologize that I can't get out there and help with the install of the new course... Stupid work.. I think me and Di are a go. You gots room in your camper or should we bring a tent?

Comment

Players packs for all ams is the word, and a small payout with whatever is left of the entry's. Camper is a little tight, especially for your overgrown arse! The bed would be good for one person your size but a 2some would be a tight fit. You are welcome to it if your really not feeling the tent but you would prolly be more comfy tenting it.
                      Bringing your pooch? We will have the Tooky and Mo's not playing and neither is Amber. The girls should have a good time and so will we. You playing both days? Pray for good weather so we can finish installing the new course, It's gonna be a tight fit! Anybody can lend a hand Thurs or Friday would be my personal hero!
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Bed is perfect for 5'9 inch tall peeps..
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

What time does this start on Saturday?

Comment

10:00 hopefully, please be there to pre reg by 8:30 so we can get things up and going..
                            Mother nature has been wicked lately. Work party's have been attempted 4 times but not successful. Hopefully that will change for tomorro. We have 2 fairways to finish. 9 anchors to sink. First round on the new course is Saturday afternoon so hopefully it will be completely up and running If you can get up there early and help out just listen for the sound of the chipper in the distance and follow it.. Even a half hour of help could be a huge difference! Bring gloves if you can,
                            Thanks, Jeremy
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

If anybody has wood they can bring for the fire it would be awesome. We have a bunch of wood that has been completely soaked so I'm not sure how well it will work.
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Do you know the hole lengths for the Black Diamond course? Just Curious.
                                Rely on Me

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X