Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSUMB Otter Open - Feb 20-21

Ok, here is the deal:

I REALLY want to play this event! It is a B Tier in Monterey, CA, but includes some of the toughest competetion you can find in the early season. It is one week before the A tier in Vegas, which is one week before the Memorial in AZ. If I play in this event, it will complete a four week tour through four states with four levels of tournaments!

C Tier in WA
    B Tier in CA
    A Tier in NV
    NT in AZ

Here is the problem:

It is a 10 hour drive to Monterey and I have a limited window of driving oppertunity. The earliest I can leave is Thursday night around 9:30 PM (meaning we wouldn't arrive till 8 AM the following morning). After the event on Sat/Sun, I would have to leave very soon and try to be back Monday by 3 PM for work. I imagine leaving after the award ceremony around 6 or 7 PM, and not getting back into Corvallis till 6 or 7 AM on Monday.

Is anyone out there interested in playing this event? I would have to have a road partner for this one, to help with staying awake and sharing the driving. I have a vehicle ready to go, and am working on accomdations in Santa Cruz.

Dion

Results from last year

Current Registration
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Good News!

Colin and I are going to this event and will be representing Oregon!

Should be a blast, check the 'ole facebook page for round updates
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X