X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds already?

So i know its early but i was just curious who from the northwest is going to be making a trip to worlds this year? Pro or am.

My brother and I are planning a trip to Ohio for am worlds. This is my first worlds trip and Brandons fourth i think.

Its still a long way out but I am really excited to be going. Not sure about the rest of you but I am planning on winning. Or atleast having tons of fun trying to.

Jason

Marcus Crespi 33126 from Bend, OR will be attending AM Worlds.
    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

I will be attending my second straight Worlds. I have family in Warren Ohio and wife has in Ann Arbor Michigan where I'll be staying most of the trip. I have about a 2 hour trip from tourny central. I'll be driving alot this year. Good luck to all that go.

Comment

My brother has a friend that lives somewhere close to Cleveland. I think west of Cleveland. He said tournament central is about 30-40 minutes away. So we will be doing some driving too but not as much.

Comment

Jay, if they could just hole Worlds at Willamette Park...

<--- still stinging a little bit from WOXI
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ya I bet you are. I'm still grateful for your generous gift Sam.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X