X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperClass Worlds

So the Nova disc golf club (my new local club) has been given the bid for SuperClass worlds in 2010. If anyone wants to compete for a world championship I've got a spare bed to crash in and I can take you around to the courses. I'd love to see some more NW folks come out and represent in super class.

I've just ordered my first makoto disc and I'll be practicing.

What are the dates? I am down for this! Nate, Colin and I are pretty decent with a lid, seeing as we all have Ultimate backgrounds. And we all own Te Mokos, which are insane. Ben! We want in!
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
      What are the dates? I am down for this! Nate, Colin and I are pretty decent with a lid, seeing as we all have Ultimate backgrounds. And we all own Te Mokos, which are insane. Ben! We want in!
      Te Mokos, that's what I meant.

You three would all do well, I'm sure. Can you say all Oregon lead card?

Comment

Will there be a suck division, for those that suck at Super Class (me)? Seriously, I hope there are Am divisions; it would be fun to try, like the Alice in Wonderland hole at Howliewood ("one pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small...") when you have to play the Super Saucer into the the giant basket!

PS: Please post dates and venues to be assimilated into the calendar.

Also: WAY TO GO! Great job getting a Worlds bid! Let me know how I can help (sponsor?).
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I should clarify that the NOVA disc golf club is based in Northern Virginia. So Worlds in our nations capital. I'll still be happy to get it onto the calendar but people have to be willing to travel.

Comment

NOVA!!!
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

It's official, NoVa Disc Golf will be hosting the 2010 PDGA Superclass National Championships - June 19-20, 2010 in our nations capital.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X