X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial 2010

Wow, I go to register for the memorial and it's one of two things, either the event filled in record time and there are no spots left or the registration site crashed with too many people trying to register and leaves me unable to register? dang... anyone know anything?

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    Wow, I go to register for the memorial and it's one of two things, either the event filled in record time and there are no spots left or the registration site crashed with too many people trying to register and leaves me unable to register? dang... anyone know anything?

Nathan I only see the registation for the pro side. Where are you seeing the reg for the am side?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

www.disqman.com... click memorial.. its up now, wasn't when i posted..

Comment

WOW! 4 days for the Pro's this year.

If you have not made it to this event, I can not urge you more strongly to consider it.

Getting out of the Oregon rain in March is reason enough.
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
          WOW! 4 days for the Pro's this year.

If you have not made it to this event, I can not urge you more strongly to consider it.

Getting out of the Oregon rain in March is reason enough.
          I so want to play this tournament I am hoping it works out.

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

This tournament was so awesome last year, partying at Duke's by holes 6-8 at Vista and sleeping at 3 Palm's Hotel right next to holes 4 and 5 was a dream... sure the weather was nice too... I AM REGISTERED!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              I so want to play this tournament I am hoping it works out.

Cindy
              I did it I just signed up for the Memorial. Now I just have to figure out all the details like flight, lodging, transportation. Can't freakin wait it is going to be so much fun. Any other AM women from Oregon planning on attending?

Cindy
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

For lodging, I suggest 3 palms hotel right next to the course, it is a bit pricey, but i called, said best to try calling back for specials in early January.. their double suite with 2 beds, 2 bath, kitchen, pull out bed etc, is an awesome deal, and paying more so you can wake up and throw and drink and walk back to bed at night is just worth it... the ride to fountain hills sucks but plenty of oregon peeps go to help eachother out.. Jay got a last minute ride with us to the airport after the tournament, good teamwork there...

Comment

I am in for the memorial. Anyone want to share a room at the 3 palms? PM me if interested.

Jordan

Comment

the Smothers are registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Don't miss this one!!! Is it March yet?
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Fry, Sexton, Arlyn???

Comment

DGO is taking a crew of 3-5 people. 3 FOR SURE.

We are also gonna hit the GentleMens Club if they have it the weekend before the memorial again this year.

WOOT!

BTW... Allegiant Air is CHEAP!
                        http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

My question to all you sun lovers is....How do you feel about the Entry fees?

The entry fees are the largest on the tour and for an A-Tier the price is pretty steep although it is less than 45% of the Pro entry fee!

Sure the sun is out and it is usually 70 degrees plus but do you feel the event is worth the cost of participation. Wouldn't traveling to a warm place and having a disc golf vacation be just as rewarding?
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            My question to all you sun lovers is....How do you feel about the Entry fees?

The entry fees are the largest on the tour and for an A-Tier the price is pretty steep although it is less than 45% of the Pro entry fee!

Sure the sun is out and it is usually 70 degrees plus but do you feel the event is worth the cost of participation. Wouldn't traveling to a warm place and having a disc golf vacation be just as rewarding?
                            Because you are even willing to ask that question means you will never be able to comprehend the incredible radness of this event. Unless you go you just won't know. This is not an issue of price it is an issue of being a part of something awesome!
                            Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                              Because you are even willing to ask that question means you will never be able to comprehend the incredible radness of this event. Unless you go you just won't know. This is not an issue of price it is an issue of being a part of something awesome!
                              Note to Flash - Be sure to charge Smo double for the BSF this year.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X