Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    That would be awesome Nathan

Cindy
    We will buy a big pot for cooking spahetti noodles and Sauce. Tofu Spaghetti ok? JK
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

• MMMMMMM . . . Memorial and Spaghetti

"Over the Hill" Bob;48912
      You all have me wanting to drive down just for the party.

Bob

. . . Who's riding shotgun, Bob?? I can pump gas, I can clean F150 windows, I can cook, I can wash plastic and dishes, I can retrieve warm-up drives, and I can polish Bob's shiny head to distract the players that are playing in smobro's group while Bob caddies . . . heh heh . . . OH, and I like fun

-Derek
      www.DiscGolfOregon.com
      Last edited by DiscGolfOregon3; January 19th, 2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
        We will buy a big pot for cooking spahetti noodles and Sauce. Tofu Spaghetti ok? JK
        Great and us girls could make a big salad. Someone else want to do some garlic bread? Another group drinks? Everyone can BYOB (if it's allowed at the park). I think I'll have room in my bag to bring a camp set of cookware and a big bowl or two for our group.

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          called them up, said bowls plates and silverware are in each room but no cooking stuff, so i'll gather up a few pots and pans from the 3 of us who are driving and be enough to share among us cool?
          Hey guys I noticed on the 3 Palms web site the below description of the Queen suite amenities, and it differs from the info Nathan was given. I decided to call as well to double check. I told the guy that one of our group called, and was told there is not cookware, so he called up housekeeping to double check on the cookware situation in the rooms. He said there should be two frying pans small & large as well as two pots small and larges. Along with plates, bowls, glasses, flatware. He was not sure about untisels though.

<<The dining table, and kitchen; which includes a microwave, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, and fully stocked cook ware provide all the necessities from home.>>

Cindy
          Last edited by LegoRules; January 19th, 2010, 10:57 AM.
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

• It is not very likely that the park will be the place we will want to go. It will be dark by then and the park after dark can be sketchy. if we could be out by the pool that would be fun. Phoenix is still cool in the evenings that time of year. Even though it is a dry cool
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

• yeah i was thinking same thing when i called, but that what they said on the phone, guess they don't know what they have... if they have all that stuff then a few extra pots will be all we need to cook food all week long. We could potluck thursday and friday night heh, meet at the hotel pool area around 6? heh...

Comment

• does anyone need to join a room? one of our roomates got offered a place at a friends in town so a space opened up in our suite at 3 palms... ofc more people would just sleep on the floor if they wanted... pm if you interested...

Comment

• Tee times are posted for the ams:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9697

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                    Tee times are posted for the ams:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9697

Cindy
                    8:18 is early for Fountain, but at least you will be done before the wind starts up. it is chilly for the first hour, then nice and toasty warm!
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

• wow 1:38 pm, gosh... what am i gonna do all morning heh... but got a feeling that mayyyy change...

Comment

• Hey Smo try not to hold up the girls too much Shavonne will be right behind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                          Hey Smo try not to hold up the girls too much Shavonne will be right behind you.
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                            Hey Smo try not to hold up the girls too much Shavonne will be right behind you.
                            I will leave some birdies out there for all of you for sure. OREEGON ROCKS!
                            Training to be a bagger

Comment

• since I'll be almost last, i'll try to clean them all up... I wish...

Comment

• sexton - arlyn on the same card first round? I smell a Oregon take over... whoo! That last card first round for the Open division is always something to watch at the Memorial... Locastro, climo, jenkins, and hometown pro Ulibarri... nice... Locastro got like -11 at Fountain Hills last year...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X