Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm... sorry to burst your bubble guys but the memorial heavily advertised it as a super players package for ams meaning everyone gets way more than their entry fee's worth in players pack and am payout is determined by TD's based on their fundraising and how much they can award to each division etc. Last year they gave out 10 baskets for top 10 in AM1, we had a deaf player in 12th place, who moved up 51 spots on the last day! And he got a basket when he thought he fell short, so proud... but yeah every NT event has a completely different view on players packs etc. I was very happy with the memorial's since they made special discs for the memorial, cryztal stalker and cryztal focus with esp drone... awesome discs i can use! Plus the fanny pack was a super cool idea, was dreading another shirt, glad i got discs and a fanny pack i can use... If you don't want to be super disapointed, stay away from California tournaments, so far, I have yet to be impressed with a players pack from any california tournament including the masters cup...

Memorial players pack had this
    Cryztal stalker
    cryztal focus
    esp drone
    everest fanny pack
    chair
    DD patch
    $5 off memorial merchandise - used it
    free beer coupon - used it
    wristband - every year memorial does this, same as BSF patches!
    arizona disc golf club pin
    shamwow type huklab towel
    IDGC mini
    fat tire bottle opener
    the new pdga tour sticker
    free dinner at flicka's on friday night - this was reallllly good and under advertised but clear as day in the program book, this was a solid dinner deal for us.
    free dinner at awards saturday night at flicka
    32 oz nagalene style bottle from LSDiscs...
    chapstick of course
    discounts at a bar or two i think

I thought the discraft sampling long distance demo show was awesome and was able to huk quite a few discs I never had chance to throw before and hope BSF has something like this set up... hint*

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      Ummm... sorry to burst your bubble guys but the memorial heavily advertised it as a super players package for ams meaning everyone gets way more than their entry fee's worth in players pack and am payout is determined by TD's based on their fundraising and how much they can award to each division etc. Last year they gave out 10 baskets for top 10 in AM1, we had a deaf player in 12th place, who moved up 51 spots on the last day! And he got a basket when he thought he fell short, so proud... but yeah every NT event has a completely different view on players packs etc. I was very happy with the memorial's since they made special discs for the memorial, cryztal stalker and cryztal focus with esp drone... awesome discs i can use! Plus the fanny pack was a super cool idea, was dreading another shirt, glad i got discs and a fanny pack i can use... If you don't want to be super disapointed, stay away from California tournaments, so far, I have yet to be impressed with a players pack from any california tournament including the masters cup...

Cryztal stalker
      cryztal focus
      esp drone
      everest fanny pack
      chair
      DD patch
      IDGC mini
      fat tire bottle opener
      free dinner at flicka's on friday night - this was reallllly good and under advertised but clear as day in the program book, this was a solid dinner deal for us.
      chapstick of course

I thought the discraft sampling long distance demo show was awesome and was able to huk quite a few discs I never had chance to throw before and hope BSF has something like this set up... hint*
      Like I said it was fat, but just not a lot of stuff I would use. It is all subjective. It would have been nice to come away with something for third that is all I was saying. Don't get me wrong I had an awesome time, and for sure would go back. Next time I will know the scoop on the payout and trophies. If they keep it the same based on how many are in the division then there will only probably be one trophy for advanced women masters because we will most likely never have four cards. Two cards of Advanced masters women is amazing, and I wish they would recognize that a little more.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        Battled back to take third in FM1, and have nothing to show for it.
        awesome work, cindy! heck... i'll make ya a trophy! by now you should be used to how much more awesome oregon is than every where else... hahaha!

congratulations and way to battle!

peace,
        em
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• I was pretty impressed with the players pack. I didn't use alot of that stuff and gave what I could away. But it was still really cool to see all that entry fee money given back to the ams the day before the tournament. The only thing I would have really love to see in the players packs for next year is one of those metal disc retrievers on a rope. I had to borrow one several times to get my discs out of that lovely retreated waste water I kept landing rolling and skipping into!
          Read this ^

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            Ummm... sorry to burst your bubble guys but the memorial heavily advertised it as a super players package for ams meaning everyone gets way more than their entry fee's worth in players pack and am payout is determined by TD's based on their fundraising and how much they can award to each division etc. Last year they gave out 10 baskets for top 10 in AM1, we had a deaf player in 12th place, who moved up 51 spots on the last day! And he got a basket when he thought he fell short, so proud... but yeah every NT event has a completely different view on players packs etc. I was very happy with the memorial's since they made special discs for the memorial, cryztal stalker and cryztal focus with esp drone... awesome discs i can use! Plus the fanny pack was a super cool idea, was dreading another shirt, glad i got discs and a fanny pack i can use... If you don't want to be super disapointed, stay away from California tournaments, so far, I have yet to be impressed with a players pack from any california tournament including the masters cup...

Cryztal stalker
            cryztal focus
            esp drone
            everest fanny pack
            chair
            DD patch
            IDGC mini
            fat tire bottle opener
            chapstick of course

Agreed that is a fat players pack!
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

• anyone who feels they cant find use for anything in their players pack, pm me and I'll take it off your hands, depending on what it is...

remember the cryztal focus and stalker were made specifically for the memorial, can't find them anywhere else...

Comment

• If someone doesn't want their Stalker, I'll take it off your hands.

Comment

• Photo's taken at the Memorial 2010

Hey guy's need your help, there was a guy (can't remember his name) that I meet at the Memorial that said he had taken pictures at the 1st tee at Fountain Hills of a lot of the players and he was going to post the pictures that he had taken on this website. Does anyone know if there is a place just for pictures or who I am speaking of? Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooDG View Post
                    Hey guy's need your help, there was a guy (can't remember his name) that I meet at the Memorial that said he had taken pictures at the 1st tee at Fountain Hills of a lot of the players and he was going to post the pictures that he had taken on this website. Does anyone know if there is a place just for pictures or who I am speaking of? Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

Jumpputt.com I think
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X