Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    I heard a pair of snow shoes one year. Another got a bunch of radio station promos CD's. 6' tall guy got kids sleeping bag.

Some good news: with Richter there he should be able to right the ship and put it back on course. DR Celebration was not the same without you.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    I'd like to hear more about this as well, if for no other reason, as a heads up for any TDs as to what to avoid for their own events.

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
    Yes, what exactly happened to make him not want to come back?
    I heard a few rumors there were some Mickey Mouse holes that used construction fencing to create faux OB. The rumors inferred this was a misguided effort to make the course more difficult, but really just made it flukey.

That's what I heard anyway. Anyone who was there is more than welcome to clear up the details.

Leave a comment:

• purediscgolf
    replied
    Yes, what exactly happened to make him not want to come back?

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Arose View Post
    Dion I want to thank you for coming out here to play. It was awesome to watch you throw huge 360. I would also like to say I hope you change your mind on never coming back. there are a few things in the works to make sure things from here on out will be more "smooth" but if you do decide not to return i understand and wish you luck in the future. Ill see you in Oregon. thanks again!
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• tomw
    replied
    Idaho divided

Originally posted by Arose View Post
    well unfortunately its the truth and people will talk. dion is a really nice guy but we have some major issues here in the disc golf world in Idaho and they need to be addressed in order for them to be fixed. so there is no reason not to be honest like i stated before we are in the works to fixing them. Dion i would really like some feedback on the whole tourney if possible and if you want to just pm me or post it here either is fine. Thanks
    Please remember that IDAHO is divide from south to north by over 400 miles,AND ONLY 1 FRWY. North Idaho is doing just fine.
    Let me ,or us(nirdgc) know if we can help southern "Idaho address some major issues"
    TomWalker
    Last edited by tomw; September 24th, 2009, 05:54 AM. Reason: move forward please

Leave a comment:

• Arose
    replied
    yup
    Last edited by Arose; September 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Micah
    replied
    Good press

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arose
    replied
    yup
    Last edited by Arose; September 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Here you go Mac losers (oops typo, I meant lovers): http://home.comcast.net/~accuspeed/F...onship2009.JPG

Leave a comment:

• RonTheWhip
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash View Post
    Dion I found this on the website:
    Flyer for GemState Championships
    I saw that too, does anyone mind reposting that online, My Mac does not like that particular file

Leave a comment:

• Flash
    replied
    Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    I'm going to Gem State Championships! Flying over on that Friday, and Flying out Sunday

Is there a flyer available?
    How much does it cost, should I pre-register?
    Thanks!

Dion
    Dion I found this on the website:
    Flyer for GemState Championships

Leave a comment:

• RonTheWhip
    replied
    I'm going to Gem State Championships! Flying over on that Friday, and Flying out Sunday

Is there a flyer available?
    How much does it cost, should I pre-register?
    Thanks!

Dion

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Ah yes... I remember those shorts.

Holy hell...

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...