Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USDGC - Here we come!

Hello friends,

Jeff Hagerty, Chandler Fry, and myself are getting ready to leave for the 2013 USDGC. I plan to blog during our travels on my Next Adventure blog. As your Oregon State Representative I'll do my best to keep everyone up on the action, and share our journey with the rest of you. I'll also try to get as many embarrassing photos of Hagerty as possible!

Here's the link:

http://nextadventure.net/community/blog

And my blogs unique link:

http://nextadventure.net/community/blog/427

Again, I am very honored to be representing our wonderful state and disc golf community. Cheer us on as we battle the yellow rope!

Cheers,
    Ryan Gwillim

Good Luck

I know you guys will represent the NW!!
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

have fun, fellers! weather forecast looks a little better where you are

Comment

Have fun boys!

Comment

embarrassing photos of Hagerty, that's the best! just kidding Jeff. go get em guys.

Comment

New Blog is up!

http://nextadventure.net/community/b...carolina-flyer

Comment

Great read Gwill. Tear it up tomorrow : )
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Nice

Comment

Sounds and looks like fun times. Good luck today, hope to see y'all in the Open flight.

Comment

The five qualifiers from today's rounds:

Michael Johansen 57 (-10)
                    Raymond Oberley Jr. 62 (-5)
                    Chandler Fry 62 (-5)
                    Eric McCabe 64 (-3)
                    Brian Schweberger 65 (-2)

Comment

I played the angry beaver during Worlds and I can attest to the fact that its not Lefty friendly, but its not Righty friendly either

Hope you guys are having fun and enjoying the slightly better disc golf weather regardless of how you play.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Yeah, Angry Beaver just isn't friendly. Seriously though it was a very nice course. I was pretty happy to shoot under par there. I'm not going to blog tonight, I'm going to wait for tomorrow night, We spent all day at Winthrop, Chandler qualified with his third attempt. I only made one attempt and shot a 73, not even close but it was fun. Jeff graciously caddied for me, which is good because I'm starting to have some problems with my back from all the golf in the last couple days.

I'll get a write-up done tomorrow night. Thanks for following us!

Comment

Nice shooting by you three. Looks like Mr. Hagerty is pummeling his rating. Hope the weather stays nice. Stay inside the ropes and make all your putts.

Comment

Originally posted by nayr View Post
                            Yeah, Angry Beaver just isn't friendly. Seriously though it was a very nice course. I was pretty happy to shoot under par there.
                            I did like the course for the same reason, it was challenging and each hole presented different shot selections. I played it during a thunderstorm on my last day of worlds. We got delayed twice due to lightning and heavy rain. I started out my round not good. However after a couple of bad shots I said screw it and started going for everything. I ended up shooting the last 14 holes under par but could not make up for the first 5 holes.

I hope you guys play well and have fun doing it.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

new blog is up...

http://nextadventure.net/community/b...thru-wednesday

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X