X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    The Wraith I got from last years players pack is MONEY.
    Why you gotta tease me like that, wanna give it up??

Comment

Long drive contest?? Lookout!!!!
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Now that Jeremy is signed up I figured I had better also
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftturtle View Post
          Why you gotta tease me like that, wanna give it up??
          Nope, but if you find anyone that is willing to give them up, especially at max weight and not dog chew toy beat, I'll gladly take them off their hands
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

The park host is awesome!!! He has been spending countless hours up there tweaking the courses and they are looking incredible! Easily the best I've ever seen them looking with all the rain, the grass is nice, very green!! There has been a ton of clearing for fire danger so the courses are playing really clean. See you all Friday!
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I wish I would have been aware of this event earlier. I would have loved this. I'll be there for next years

Comment

That would've been sweet! You would've loved it :-)
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Advanced Women

So, the old ladies are playing in the Advanced Women's division for this tourney. I am super excited to play with these young women I met at DownRiver and have watched improve over the season. Gonna be a really really good time!

And BONUS...we get to play NorthStar!! I love that course :-)

Thanks Ben for all your hard work getting this tourney together. Thanks also to the Wardian's, the Park staff and all the volunteers who are helping make this a GREAT event!

Can't wait for Saturday morning!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Leslie but I cannot take any credit given to me towards effort put forth towards this event, it's been all Ben and his crew. Unfortunately, Carrie & I will be in Missoula this weekend running the Missoula Half Marathon. I am really bummed that we will miss this event for the 2nd year in a row. Good luck to all who play and be sure to thank your TD and event staff as running a small tournament can suck and not be easy, let alone a big one. Thanks Ben for taking on such a large task!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                      Thanks for the kind words Leslie but I cannot take any credit given to me towards effort put forth towards this event, it's been all Ben and his crew. Unfortunately, Carrie & I will be in Missoula this weekend running the Missoula Half Marathon. I am really bummed that we will miss this event for the 2nd year in a row. Good luck to all who play and be sure to thank your TD and event staff as running a small tournament can suck and not be easy, let alone a big one. Thanks Ben for taking on such a large task!
                      Dang Scott :-(
                      I get it though...gotta make choices. I'm only playing one tourney a month this season due to priorities and life in general. Sure is a different year for me. Hope you see y'all sometime soon :-)

Comment

Have you played any this year Scott?
                        Excited to get out of town tomorrow!
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Lunch?

Did the LUNCH option come through on Saturday? Any details available?

Thanks,
                          Lesli

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                            That would've been sweet! You would've loved it :-)
                            yo stu.

what is this general store I keep hearing about? proshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                              yo stu.

what is this general store I keep hearing about? proshop?
                              General Store is exactly as its name implies, a general store that has quite a big disc selection. They put together a disc golf team for this year.
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

THANK YOU!

Thanks to all who made this event happen, from getting the courses in, to making them look fantastic, to running the event--I know it takes a ton of time and effort and WE APPRECIATE IT! Special thanks to Ben, not only for running a top-notch event, but for taking himself out of the open field :-)

And thanks to all the NW folks who offered me encouragement and kind words. Definitely felt like a home town crowd! How can you beat it when the other two guys on lead card show up on Sunday wearing Montana disc golf shirts? Enough to make a guy a little bit sentimental It didn't look so good for a few minutes there around hole 12 or so, but the home field advantage came through at the end!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X