X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob smith View Post
    so you want the TDs who are doing this for free to open up an accounting nightmare to accomodated you!!!
    there is no nightmare involved. its easy, instead of 3 dollars whatever it is to the "series", it would just be put into the payout. if thats a nightmare then one should go back to gradeschool.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
      there is no nightmare involved. its easy, instead of 3 dollars whatever it is to the "series", it would just be put into the payout. if thats a nightmare then one should go back to gradeschool.
      along with every thing else a TD has to do to run a tourney. and that 3$ makes such a difference to the pay out, sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by rob smith View Post
        along with every thing else a TD has to do to run a tourney. and that 3$ makes such a difference to the pay out, sign me up
        hey Flash while you are running the Beaver State Fling please make sure to accomadate the people who are not interested in series points and keep track of it and add their extra 3$ to the payout.

Comment

I am glad to be able to play in a series, and I agree that once you've signed up for a series tourney you have already agreed to support it. But if there was alot of people who didn't want to pay for the series, if that option was offered, the payouts could be much bigger.

$3 x 100people =$300! It makes a difference.

Accounting nightmare NO, difference in payout YES.

But, I really don't want to see that option, because I like non series players paying for my series schwagg!!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
            I am glad to be able to play in a series, and I agree that once you've signed up for a series tourney you have already agreed to support it. But if there was alot of people who didn't want to pay for the series, if that option was offered, the payouts could be much bigger.

$3 x 100people =$300! It makes a difference.

Accounting nightmare NO, difference in payout YES.

But, I really don't want to see that option, because I like non series players paying for my series schwagg!!
            Actually, while it may not be a complete "accounting nightmare" it is a pain in the ass. TDs already have enough tasks to handle without adding even more. I still feel people should either cough up the extra couple of bucks and enjoy the show... or choose not to sign up and quit sniveling.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I am certain there is no "sniveling" going on. There is, simply put, one persons opinion on paying for a series they have no intention of playing, and asking for others opinions on the same subject. This isn't a question of workload for TD's.

As I said in previous post "I like non series players paying for my series schwagg".
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                And remember, when rights become loose, only the loose have rights....wait...righty tighty, lefty loosey...uh...oh nevermind.
                Oh man busted....I am claiming typo and not pre-viewing post though on this one!!!
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post

Bob

Comment

Umpqua Valley Championships Online Registration

Registration for the Umpqua Valley Championships will open up at 3pm PST on THU 7/9/09.

Direct link:
                    http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1247129716

I apologize for the delay... Andrew Rich had asked to open registration on MON 7/6/09, but I did not see his date specific note until setting the event up this evening (WED 7/8/09).

My fault, not his.

Breiner
                    Last edited by breiner; July 9th, 2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Preparations are underway for The Umpqua Valley Championships. We are planning trips down to the course to work on the layout and camping setup. Unfortunately Group Camp A has been reserved this weekend already by a family camping trip. Players may only camp in the Group Camp B. This is the larger area toward the fairway of 18. The camping road that bisects the group camp area is the boundary between Group A and Group B. The strip of camp-spots that back up to the hillside are off-limits. Also, as a result of this, we are imposing a strict curfew of 10PM. No in-appropriate behavior will be tolerated. Disqualification from the event and/or expulsion from the park may result. This comes straight down from the Douglas County Parks Dept. new policy for Disc Golf events at Whistlers Bend. I will happily forward you the information they have sent me regarding the new rules. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping Whistler's Bend Oregon's crown jewel of Disc Golf Courses.

Personally, I am looking forward to this event unlike any other in the past. I have very fond memories of this park, including my 16th birthday party (my first cashing PDGA Pro event). We are going to have awesome late summer weather along with the beautiful Umpqua river to swim float. Jump in at the Group Camp and take a float to the Riverside Camp Ground (showers & bathrooms).

Please get in touch with me directly if you would like to help in any way. Thanks for everyones support.

Andrew Rich
                      541-225-7265
                      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                        Preparations are underway for The Umpqua Valley Championships. We are planning trips down to the course to work on the layout and camping setup. Unfortunately Group Camp A has been reserved this weekend already by a family camping trip. Players may only camp in the Group Camp B. This is the larger area toward the fairway of 18. The camping road that bisects the group camp area is the boundary between Group A and Group B. The strip of camp-spots that back up to the hillside are off-limits. Also, as a result of this, we are imposing a strict curfew of 10PM. No in-appropriate behavior will be tolerated. Disqualification from the event and/or expulsion from the park may result. This comes straight down from the Douglas County Parks Dept. new policy for Disc Golf events at Whistlers Bend. I will happily forward you the information they have sent me regarding the new rules. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping Whistler's Bend Oregon's crown jewel of Disc Golf Courses.

Personally, I am looking forward to this event unlike any other in the past. I have very fond memories of this park, including my 16th birthday party (my first cashing PDGA Pro event). We are going to have awesome late summer weather along with the beautiful Umpqua river to swim float. Jump in at the Group Camp and take a float to the Riverside Camp Ground (showers & bathrooms).

Please get in touch with me directly if you would like to help in any way. Thanks for everyones support.

Andrew Rich
                        541-225-7265
                        All signed up and can't wait. Quiet time at 10:00 sounds good to me. I'll be leading a round of Kumbaya approximately 9:50. Who all is going?

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X