• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APART of the community as a whole

Don't you mean a Part??

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      This too makes some sense! (I hate it when he does that)

Bob
      The NW Series WAS planned LONG before the Oregon Series "issues" were known about.
      There is no reason for Andrew to have to change his vision just because of the "change" at hand.

Hey Jub, You failed to Include the "King of the Mountain" Series as well.

Funny thing...When there are conflicts people say "more choices are better"

But when they complain? because we have SO many choices...?

So "maybe" ALL of the events DONT FILL ....
      The added tournaments allows more players to pick & choose....AND allows the "dedicated" players to play ALOT if they so wish.

As long as the "quality" is there the players will want to play........

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
        APART of the community as a whole

Don't you mean a Part??

Comment

I intend to qualify for the oregon series, washington series, interstate challenge, alpine series, and the northwest series...am i missing one? sure is a lot of golf.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I invite everyone to check out the DGRUS Discussion that is in progress at the link below. It could answer some questions you may have. I hope it brews up some good questions from everyone as well. The NW Series is in it's infancy. Most player's don't remember that before there was an Oregon or Washington Series there was a Northwest Series. That vision is the main focus now. As Magilla has said, plans for the NW Series have been in the works for some time. It is merely a coincidence that it coincides with the OR Series Staffs choice to take a break. Please check out the DGRUS thread. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Andrew Rich
            541-225-7265

Northwest Series DGRUS Discussion:
            http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/top...Comment1661690
            Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              This too makes some sense! (I hate it when he does that)

Bob

I disagree with you, Buddy. Jub's comments make no sense. No matter the argument, you will not convince me that choices and competition are a bad thing.

Comment

wendy river open

is there a link to a flyer i don't know this one

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                  Most player's don't remember that before there was an Oregon or Washington Series there was a Northwest Series.
                  I remember. It was awesome. Those (in my opinion only) were among the best days of disc golf 'round these parts.
                  Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    I disagree with you, Buddy. Jub's comments make no sense. No matter the argument, you will not convince me that choices and competition are a bad thing.
                    I don't disagree with you that choices and competion are not a bad thing. My concern is for how much can we stretch our resources. I REALLY do hope that the Northwest Series, the ORS and any other series are all successful. Now we just need, for out of the thousands of disc golfers in the local area, a few hundred of them to sign up for a Stumptown membership and a large percentage of those to step up and volunteer. What we have currently are a lot people wanting more and more events but they expect the same people to keep running more and more events. We need people to volunteer at all levels. I'm still looking for volunteers for the BSF. Who's going to step up? I want to hear from you. I would love to help with the NW Series, and would, but damn, I can only do so much. (even being unemployed)

Bob

Comment

same name dosn't equal same series... just sayin'

the more the better... when we have waitlists for almost every event, seems like we need more options for people to play.

Comment

I remember when we had to bring portables,because they usually always used my mach three, because there were no baskets in the parks just poles, bells,homemade shit,It's hard to believe we have these kinds of courses and options to play all year all over america, how can there be too many series when the last one was full every eventthanks for the great touneys to be apart of,

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                          Windy River Open - is there a link to a flyer i don't know this one
                          Click here for Flyer
                          Last edited by TreeLove; April 17th, 2009, 08:04 PM.
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Yes Mag's I did forget the Mountain series Sorry

Westies/ Eugene Just an example of how it could work.

I guess I am saying choices are good but does every event have to be part of a series?

Drew I did not mean to imply the NW series was to blame for the the reforming of the Ore series.
                            rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post

a part

Comment

Thank you mr.treelove

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X