The 2013 Zoo Town Open, presented by Prudential Missoula Properties Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
    There are 2 people who have an extremely bad relationship with the owners of Four Mounds who are not allowed in the tournament is what I have heard. Other than the 2 people who have a long history of disagreements with the owners they are not limiting people.
    These two 'people' have actually been restricted from the owner's 'private property' which in effect does not permit them to participate in any events hosted at that location...this includes Sunday play days, superbowl parties, tournaments, etc.

And frankly, I do not know of anyone who boycotts FourMound events because of these decisions. I certainly could have overlooked someone, however....

From my personal observations these decisions were not due to 'extrmely bad relationships.' The owners have consistently been polite, professional and respectful to both individuals. But, the consequence of each of these individual's actions have resulted in a no tresspass on the owners property.

For any of you who have never been to FourMound, it's not only a wonderful collection of courses the owners constantly improve with sweat and blood, it is also their home...their sanctuary.

Thankfully, the law allows us to determine (for the most part) who is allowed and not allowed in our homes.

Comment

My apologies for the thread drift.....

YAY ZTO!!!!

Comment

Let's keep the thread about the event everyone, and keep the bashing/defending of another event out of it. I'm sure the organizers would appreciate it.

Comment

DownRiver Re-Open -- ZTO13 Qualifer Information

ZOO TOWN 2013 QUALIFER INFORMATION

The Down River Re-Open, 2013 is pleased to announce that we have been chosen to be one of two -- ZTO13 Qualifying Events. Details follow...

2 Spots have been allotted for ZTO13. 1 men, 1 women

1.The top finisher (that has opted-in) will earn a spot in their respective division for ZTO13!
          2.There is a $10 opt-in fee that must be paid to the TD before the ZTO13 Qualifier Event starts.* (0900 April 27th, 2013)
          3.Players that already have spots available to them may not compete for these spots. (ie: General Store Team, preregistrations, etc...etc...)
          4.These awards are not transferable. Please ensure that you are able to play the ZTO, before opting in to compete for the spots.

Available Divisions for the award:
          • Open Men
          • Open Women
          • Masters
          • Masters Women
          • Grandmasters
          • Advanced
          • Advanced Women
          • Advanced Masters
          • Intermediate Am
          • Juniors (14 & under)

If you would like to look at the field you would be competing against an updated list is available here through the PDGA. The list is updated early AM on a daily basis.

Thanks again to the Garden City Flyers!

Comment

Is there a recommended camping area available? Sadly I am unfamiliar with all that Missoula has to offer.
            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

KOA! Really, it's awesome. Hot tub, pool, showers, like $28 a night, and right off the main drag. I camped there for ZTO last year and it worked out great.
              PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                KOA! Really, it's awesome. Hot tub, pool, showers, like $28 a night, and right off the main drag. I camped there for ZTO last year and it worked out great.
                Perfect, thanks for the info!
                SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Below is the host hotel info. As for camping, there's not much legal camping around, so the KOA is your best bet. We are working with our tourism bureau and have secured additional funding from them (YAH!!!). As part of the conditions for that, we are encouraging players and their families to stay at the host hotels, and have chosen a couple to hopefully work with everyone's budget.

The Comfort Inn University is offering rooms for $105 per nite, plus taxes (normally $126+). Located near downtown and on the Clark Fork river, these rooms include many extras such as free internet and hot breakfast. Call 406-549-7600 to make reservations and mention Garden City Flyers to get this rate. http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-missoula-montana-MT082

Americas Best Value Inn is offering rooms for $65 per nite, plus taxes (normally $80+). They are located just off Orange street on Broadway downtown. Call 1-800-249-9174 or 406-728-4500 and mention Garden City Flyers to get this rate. http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/...0&rcode=GCPPCG

Would like to remind any ladies out there that there are still a few reserved spots that will be held until June 10 when they will be filled from the waitlist.

The disc order is in!! We have Champ Glo Roc3's, S PD 2's, C PD's, and P P2's available as fundraiser discs. Those Roc 3's are tasty!!

Less than a month away!!!

Comment

ZTO in the books!

Thanks to all the NW DG'ers that came out and made the 2013 ZTO such a success! Sorry for getting folks on the road a little later than we had hoped. Both Oregon and Washington golfers represented big-time and were well compensated for their efforts ;-)

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99588

THANKS TO ALL!

Comment

What an event!! That crew seriously pulls out all the stops!! The food, live music at lunch, teepads, the epic scenery. Seriously a world class event. Linda Vista Golf COURSE!?!?!?! EPIC!!!!!! SO my only complaint is the fact that this is only a 2 day event.. I mean seriously guys, can't we turn this into a week long event???
                      Oh yeah it took to long cause the raffle was CHOCKED full of goodies and because there was a few playoffs. Long drives after were awesome!! Weather, bomb! Over double my mny for second to last cash? Hell Yeah!!!
                      Relax and enjoy your hair
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X