The 2013 Zoo Town Open, presented by Prudential Missoula Properties Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration will open at 8:00 MST tomorrow (April 10th) and will be capped at 100 total players, not counting Juniors. Once registration is full, you will need to email td@zootownopen.com to be placed on the wait list. There is a good chance several people will get in off the wait list.

Here is more info copied from the GCF site:

PRE-REG FOR ALL WILL OPEN TOMORROW AT 8 PM MOUNTAIN TIME. At 8 pm, a link will appear on the "home" page of GCF, and will also be linked to on the front page of zootownopen.com.
    A few things about pre-registration and the waiting list.
    First off, we are still reserving 15 spots for women (10 spots) and touring pros (5), until June 10th. On the 10th at 12:01 am, any unclaimed spots will be released to the waitlist. Due to our success at signing up lots of folks early who might have otherwise taken those spots, we believe that there will be a significant number of people who get into the tournament after being initially placed on the waitlist. So: if you're wait-listed, don't despair! You've got a good shot at getting in. We've got the four qualifier spots, some of which may go unclaimed, the 15 spots mentioned above, and any cancellations. We will keep the waitlist on the PDGA pre-registration site (http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99588), using a new feature they've got for this year.
    As previously mentioned, we are also going to offer a "Waitlist Bump" for sponsors, until June 9th at midnight. Folks in each sponsorship level (silver, gold, platinum) will be automatically slotted to the front of the line for their level. So, platinum sponsors go to the very front; gold sponsors get slotted in behind platinum sponsors, silver behind gold but in front of the non-sponsor waitlist. This way, the wait list will be "set" by the time any unclaimed touring pro or women's spots are released to the waitlist, and folks will be able to plan accordingly.
    If you get in to the tournament from the waitlist, you will be contacted by Brian or myself, at which point you'll have 48 hours to say "Yes" and get your entry fee in. Once the 48 hours has passed, your spot will be awarded to the next person in line. One week before the tournament, this time frame will switch to 24 hours so that we can make sure to fill all available spots.
    REFUND POLICY.
    • A player may officially withdraw only by contacting the Tournament Director at td@zootownopen.com.
    • Discussions with persons other than the Tournament Directors, including other tournament staff, shall not be considered official. Phone calls are also not considered official.
    • Withdrawals made before midnight on June 7th will be refunded 100%, less the online registration fee.
    • Withdrawals made before midnight on June 17th will be refunded 100%, less one hole sponsorship ($25) and the online registration fee.
    No refunds will be issued after midnight on June 17th.
    Last edited by brianb; April 9th, 2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

In

Comment

Guess who has two thumbs and is going to ZTO?

This guy!
        PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
          Guess who has two thumbs and is going to ZTO?

This guy!
          Aaaaaannnnnd THIS GUY
          -

Comment

I'm on the damn waiting list! (And... crazy part of this posting deleted by moderators who hope that you are drunk or joking... ~Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
              I'm on the damn waiting list! (And... crazy part of this posting deleted by moderators who hope that you are drunk or joking... ~Sam)
              Whoa buddy..take it easy. It's a disc tournament. They have them every year.. I'm on the waitlist too.... This is what happens when to many people play disc golf and a group of individuals throw a BOMB tournament... There are other events that have openings.. Check the lco.... I hear they are turning people away though too...
              Relax and enjoy your hair
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Anyone we know?
                PDGA #42116

Comment

Sheesh... some things you just don't joke about. Carry on...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Anyone we know?
                    Huh?
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Just wondering who they are turning away at LCO. Is it full already?
                      PDGA #42116

Comment

Wow not big on jokes I see.

Comment

Just wondering who they are turning away at LCO. Is it full already?
                          It isn't full, not even close. They have a list of people that aren't allowed to come. They lost a lot of other people that used to come because of it.. So I've heard anyway.
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I see. I guess that's one of the perks of owning your own course.
                            PDGA #42116

Comment

There are 2 people who have an extremely bad relationship with the owners of Four Mounds who are not allowed in the tournament is what I have heard. Other than the 2 people who have a long history of disagreements with the owners they are not limiting people.

Comment

Well anyway, YAY ZOO TOWN! I am stoked!
                                PDGA #42116

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X