X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFD III

I will see if I can edit the pricing on titledisc, I have had this problem in years past but this time there was a box to check that asked it it was a doubles event, I figured once checked it would understand the entry fees were per team. Sorry for the titledisc confusion.
    Nate
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

AFD III

Ok, I halved all of the fees on titledisc.com so it should be ready to go now, let me know if you notice anything else odd about the entry and I will try to get it edited ASAP.
      Nate
      Innova Champion Discs
      Discmania
      huk lab
      Keen Footwear
      Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
      Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
      Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
        Ok, I halved all of the fees on titledisc.com so it should be ready to go now, let me know if you notice anything else odd about the entry and I will try to get it edited ASAP.
        Nate
        Thanks Nate. It appears to be working properly now.

Comment

Looking for an Advanced partner for this event. Should be a blast!
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Looking for an Advanced partner for this event. Should be a blast!
            Would Advanced Age work? Never mind!

Bob

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if I could get away with pretending to be the other Sam Gibson so we could play intermediate, Bob...
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if I could get away with pretending to be the other Sam Gibson so we could play intermediate, Bob...
                Shave your head. Nobody would recognize you, and you and your partner would be a matched set.

Comment

Let's see... shave my head and partner with Bob... tempting... or don't shave my head and partner with Jamie who is on an absolute tear right now?

Tough decision...

Partner found. Cannot wait to play this one.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Let's see... shave my head and partner with Bob... tempting... or don't shave my head and partner with Jamie who is on an absolute tear right now?

Tough decision...

Partner found. Cannot wait to play this one.
                    So when will Samson be sporting his new hair cut?

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      So when will Samson be sporting his new hair cut?
                      Chris and I are playing in the MIXED division. Since I'm not playing too many tournaments lately, I'd love to have a large MIXED field to compete with/against. Guys, go grab a gal and let's get it on!

Comment

Whoo Hoo just signed up with Amber intermediate women. Watch our for the "Rebel Chickflickers" Can't wait I have never played in an official doubles tournament.

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                          Chris and I are playing in the MIXED division. Since I'm not playing too many tournaments lately, I'd love to have a large MIXED field to compete with/against. Guys, go grab a gal and let's get it on!

See you there dawg! Kim and I are in. We will try to give you some competition. Looking forward to it.
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Nice! Mixed division is beefing up. Jamie got our registration in today. Should be a GREAT day.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Nice! Mixed division is beefing up. Jamie got our registration in today. Should be a GREAT day.

Now were talkin'. I can't wait!
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Me neither. It will be my first tournament since Slosh #1 and I am absolutely jonesing! I would have been in McMinnville today were it not for the trip.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X