Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LegoRules
    started a topic Stumptown Christmas Party 12/14

Stumptown Christmas Party 12/14

It's that time of year again, time for the Stumptown Christmas Party for it's members & thier guests. This year Next Adventure will be hosting the party at the Next Adventure Paddle Center Friday December 14th at 7pm. There will be lots of Pizza courtesy of Stumptown Disc Golf, and beverages provided by Next Adventure. If everyone could bring a desert item to share that would be awesome.

Their will be some fun activities throughout the night with some fun prizes provided by Next Adventure. Also we will have plenty of membership forms for new members & also members who would like to renew their memberships for 2013.

We hope to see you there!

Paddle Center address:
    704 Se Washington Ave
    Portland, Or 97214

• Josh M
    replied
    Thanks!

Thank you Stumptown, and Next Adventure for having the party tonight. I was glad to be there to show my support for you guys. You are making this sport a great thing to be a part of here in Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• Jason Philips
    replied
    Well Emma, unfortunately I won't be around tonight for your heckling enjoyment. Wanted to make it but things came up. You can heckle tomorrow at Timber.

Leave a comment:

• jevon
    replied
    Did someone say heckling? I might just have to show up...

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    If you hit your putts the putter will never hit the pavement. Just sayin.
    i also had that thought... but, twould be folly to go in putting that much pressure on myself. and i really love my putter. it's just not worth it.

thank goodness for heckling...

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    dang. threw my putter in last minute this morning... buuuut it's my PUTTER... no parking lot putting for me. looks like i'll get to stand around and heckle instead...
    If you hit your putts the putter will never hit the pavement. Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
    Emma the heckler? Just not something I can picture. I guess I need to grab an old putter and give you something to heckle.
    i don't know man, i might lay off of you... all your talk about lamenting your putting woes... it's so awkward when dudes cry...

Leave a comment:

• Jason Philips
    replied
    dang. threw my putter in last minute this morning... buuuut it's my PUTTER... no parking lot putting for me. looks like i'll get to stand around and heckle instead...
    Emma the heckler? Just not something I can picture. I guess I need to grab an old putter and give you something to heckle.

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    We are hoping to have a putting contest outside if the weather cooperates, so bring your putters. Make sure it is a putter you don't mind landing on cement because the basket will be set up most likely in the parking lot. NA does not want putters bouncing off the expensive boats

Remember to bring a goodie to share if you can. Also $10 if you still need to renew for 2013, or if you would like to join for the first time.

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    Originally posted by runnaman View Post
    I know it says there will be fun activities, does this include a putting competition? I just want to make sure to bring my lucky putters if I need to.
    We are hoping to have a putting contest outside if the weather cooperates, so bring your putters. Make sure it is a putter you don't mind landing on cement because the basket will be set up most likely in the parking lot. NA does not want putters bouncing off the expensive boats

Remember to bring a goodie to share if you can. Also $10 if you still need to renew for 2013, or if you would like to join for the first time.

Cindy
    Last edited by LegoRules; December 13th, 2012, 09:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sally W
    replied
    stop being such a baby, west.
    woah... deja vu...

Geez Hanley- fine. big girl panties are on. *sniff* A girl moves an extra 2 hours away and now this is all we have:

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Sally W View Post
    What am I? Chopped Liver?!?!? After all, Jessie and I ALMOST have the same last name- that almost makes me just as cool. sheesh. No respect... No love...
    stop being such a baby, west.

woah... deja vu...

Leave a comment:

• whalekillah
    replied
    I will be a guest....until I get there. Then I will be a member!

Leave a comment:

• Sally W
    replied
    can we see a guest list?

i mean, mostly i just want to go home after work on friday and get a good night's sleep before the slosh (and Jessie Westphal!!!),
    What am I? Chopped Liver?!?!? After all, Jessie and I ALMOST have the same last name- that almost makes me just as cool. sheesh. No respect... No love...
    Last edited by Sally W; December 11th, 2012, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• runnaman
    replied
    I know it says there will be fun activities, does this include a putting competition? I just want to make sure to bring my lucky putters if I need to.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X