X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Northwest Open

When does registration for this puppy open? I can barely contain myself.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Originally posted by all2common View Post
    When does registration for this puppy open? I can barely contain myself.
    This is NOT an OFFICIAL announcement, but I spoke with one of the co-TD's and it sounds like sign-up will be through PDGA.com, and will be available in the near future. Since the ORS is defunct, the two months before the tourney date, and early-registration for ORS qualifiers is no longer in place. Clubs running the former ORS tournaments will be handling registration. I have no information about mail-in registration for any tournament.

I'll be checking PDGA.com regularly, and I'll be signing up early. I think we're all going to have to be patient this year as clubs and individuals work through issues around running the events. There my be some delays and some bumps along the way but I think it'll all work out.

Comment

Thanks, Matt. That's what I figured...I too will be vigilant about registering early.
      Last edited by all2common; February 23rd, 2009, 07:59 PM. Reason: left "will" out of the sentence
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

well it's official... GNO is exactly 2 months away.
        let's keep those eyes peeled for the PDGA signup. i hear that we should actually see the tourney on pdga soon, and registration not to long after.
        i'm getting extremely antsy.
        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

who will be the TD this year?

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
            who will be the TD this year?
            Tom Embree is still the TD

Comment

I believe that it's officially Tom Embree and Rebecca Duffy (like how I dodged that one )

Comment

Originally posted by Caloch View Post
                Since the ORS is defunct
                WTF!! being that I am in WY I must have missed something-- what happened?
                the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

Originally posted by jabberjawsteve View Post
                  WTF!! being that I am in WY I must have missed something-- what happened?
                  http://www.orsdiscgolf.com/index.php...d=57&Itemid=18

Comment

oh good, it's just a burned out thing- thought that there was bigger problems-
                    I like the perception of OR that the series has earned for us-
                    great scenerey, courses, and world class events- way to go
                    jabber
                    the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=8900

No registration info yet, but GNO is now on the PDGA.com schedule.
                      Stay tuned, register early when it opens, and tell your friends.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X