X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon series script ?

I'm reading that the Oregon Series is not as we knew it. Outstanding script from last year , does anyone know how to collect on that ? Will there still be overall series winners? This seems strange to hear it this way and being so close to the new year. Will registration be done in the same way? Since these are very popular pdga tourneys I would presume keeping them going would not be a problem. I realise it takes time to adjust , just thought on how big of a series this is that an official thread of somekind should be posted . people have to, plan vacatoin days ,family outings, it takes alot of commitment to attend all seven touneys everyyear. It's great to belong to such a competitive series , would like to thank everyone for their efforts . as in the past two months before date of tourney opens registation, thats in a couple of days and I havn't read on official post that i know of confirming that still is the case .

The Answer

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
    I'm reading that the Oregon Series is not as we knew it. Outstanding script from last year , does anyone know how to collect on that ? Will there still be overall series winners? This seems strange to hear it this way and being so close to the new year. Will registration be done in the same way? Since these are very popular pdga tourneys I would presume keeping them going would not be a problem. I realise it takes time to adjust , just thought on how big of a series this is that an official thread of somekind should be posted . people have to, plan vacatoin days ,family outings, it takes alot of commitment to attend all seven touneys everyyear. It's great to belong to such a competitive series , would like to thank everyone for their efforts . as in the past two months before date of tourney opens registation, thats in a couple of days and I havn't read on official post that i know of confirming that still is the case .
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thank you bullseye i figured something had to be out there thank you again everybody involved in the oregon series

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X