X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
    Are there really only 12 spots left for the intermediate mens division?
    There would have been one more if I could have signed up for mixed doubles, but it will still be fun, especially when we crush it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDMZ View Post
      There would have been one more if I could have signed up for mixed doubles, but it will still be fun, especially when we crush it!
      It will be fine

Comment

50 teams signed up already.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
          There will be CFR's coming soon. I know most of what I'm ordering but for the last 25 disc what do you think? glow Orc, glow Sidewinder, glow Starfire, or glow Gazelle.
          Is there, or will there be, any CFR's available this year? If there is, what is the stamp going to look like?

Comment

CFR's will be shipped out early next week. 50 from Innova glow champion Firebird and Destroyer. 50 from Discaft Crystal Nuke and Buzzzzzzzzzz. 25 of each model.

Comment

If there is no mixed divisions why does the TD (josh gausnell)have a lil girl for a partner(Sean Phillips)?
              My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

Hey Yose, DR and I just signed up as DR Discombobulated and playing in ADV Masters. This will be my first Whistler's Bend Doubles, and my first doubles tournament of any kind in 10 years. Looking forward to sunny fun on my favorite course. I'm hoping DR has a strong back, he will be carrying me all weekend.

Comment

righty on!

Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
                  Hey Yose, DR and I just signed up as DR Discombobulated and playing in ADV Masters. This will be my first Whistler's Bend Doubles, and my first doubles tournament of any kind in 10 years. Looking forward to sunny fun on my favorite course. I'm hoping DR has a strong back, he will be carrying me all weekend.
                  Roller,
                  It's going to be great to see you fellers!
                  We may have some holes you've never played so be ready bud!
                  Are you thinking about the 1 day gig in May at all?
                  Yose
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    Roller,
                    It's going to be great to see you fellers!
                    We may have some holes you've never played so be ready bud!
                    Are you thinking about the 1 day gig in May at all?
                    Yose
                    What! There are holes I've never played? We'll have to see about that. Seems like I've played every place possible at Whistler's over the years. Along the river, over the river, up and down and around the water tower, backwards, sidewards, and even with my eyes closed. Did you recently install alternative dimension gateways on the tees? Throw from tee 1 into the gateway and see your drive sailing off the top of the world. Or maybe step onto the tee on top of the world and throw into the gateway and find your drive at the bottom of Delaveaga's hole 27? Sounds like fun, I hope DR can hit the birdie putt.

I'm not sure about May yet, it may depend on some weekend getaway plans to the coast. But, I am looking forward to playing Doubles in June.

Comment

Yose, hasn't it been 20 years since you ran the first Whistler's tournament? It had to be in spring or summer of 92 or 93?

Comment

DR's a putting machine; if you nail the drive, he will hit the putt. It will be awesome fun playing you guys!
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

great division!

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                          DR's a putting machine; if you nail the drive, he will hit the putt. It will be awesome fun playing you guys!
                          one of my favorite events of the year just got better!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            one of my favorite events of the year just got better!

We are looking forward to playing you guys too. Because, if we are paired up against you and Treelove, it means we are playing pretty good. We're also looking forward to seeing Swami and Wayne-O, haven't seen either of them in a long time.

Comment

11 more spots in the Flight B(pro only) and 6 more in Flight A(ams only). Flight A spots are only left for am. women and adv. women. If they don't fill by June 1 I will open them up for am. men, adv. men, and adv. master men. June 1 is also the deadline for refunds.

Comment

many putts ago

Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
                                Yose, hasn't it been 20 years since you ran the first Whistler's tournament? It had to be in spring or summer of 92 or 93?
                                Roller,
                                Yep, spring of 92 was the first Whistling Discs Open, but we did have a gig in 1991 where we played the original WB ribboned tree course.
                                Back in the Ernie Z days!
                                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                                - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X