X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGOD! Disc Golf
    started a topic 2nd Annual Stub Stewert Triples! Saturday, November 10th.

2nd Annual Stub Stewert Triples! Saturday, November 10th.

Only $15 Per person. Includes Lunch, trophies and pay-outs!
    The 2nd annual Stub Stewert Triples event will take place on November 10th! Sign in 10am. BYOP triples.
    Cabins are sold out, but tent camping is still available. This will be day of registration. One tournament triples round Saturday.
    + optional - Casual night round Saturday and Safari singles Sunday on a crazy modified little course in the woods... its fun!

***Two cabins just opened up, please let me know if you're interested***

• blu666z
    replied
    ...and thanks DGOD! always a good time.

edit: and I've got $8 in bottle returns to kick into the basket fund too, so thanks to the drinkers!

Leave a comment:

• DGOD! Disc Golf
    replied
    The course looked great Mike! The leaves WERE everywhere, but it looked like someone had cleared the paths for us. And all the new additions! You can tell a lot of work has been done. Approximately 3 hour rounds, with everything possible in the long positions.

Thank you Mike Phillips for all your hard work out there!
    Thanks to Steve Kreuger, and all the Stub Stewert folks for being so accommodating.
    Thanks to Bryan and NEXT ADVENTURE for supporting this event!
    Thank you:
    Zac Beltz, Dusty Atkins, Matty O, Vince Epker and family, Laura Jarvis, Matt Hylton, Cody Fuller, Stumptown DG, and ODW!
    I hope everyone had a great time! See you next year!

Open:
    1st. Hagerty, Gwillim, Matty O
    2nd. PCU, Fella, T Head
    3rd. Fancher, Medlok, Florence
    AM:
    1st. Timbo, Zach R, Joe W
    2nd. The Johnsons!
    3rd. David S, Kivin O, Brian O
    4th. Zac Beltz, DBJ, Cody Fuller
    5th. Drew, Nick, Riley
    Mixed:
    1st. Dusty, Brea, Rich
    2nd. The Hanleys!
    3rd. RX, Jackie, Ryan

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    the maple leaves were out-ra-geous, mike! they've dropped in the millions over the course of the last couple cold days and they created a solid, disc swallowing carpet on a few holes...

everything (i believe) was in the long, so it played like the tough and gnarly bitch that is... but beautifully...

the round didn't take as long as i thought it would... we finished at 2:30ish, maybe? started at 11:30ish, maybe?

and i saw hardly any trash... but everyone came back with big ol' bags full, so that was way cool! good work, people.

Leave a comment:

• Flash
    replied
    How did the course play?
    How was it setup, what holes were in the long positions?

What were the average round times?

Leave a comment:

• Chet Chainley
    replied
    What a great day! Kuddos DGOD! Congrats to the team that beat the Hanley's!!! I would like to let you know that we will be back next year

Leave a comment:

• blu666z
    replied
    anybody need a ride from the beaverton area?

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    don't forget your handwarmers! it be coooooold in them thar hills...

Leave a comment:

• blu666z
    replied
    I'll donate a couple 4-packs of Ft. George Vortex to the trash collection prize fund.

Leave a comment:

• Flash
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh M View Post
    I think this is a great idea.
    I hope there is not that much trash to pickup. We have a pretty good group of regulars out there who help do their part in cleaning up after others but you know there are always a few bottles and cans here and there.

If Dan wants to hand out a prize I say go for it. Perhaps it can be a stroke savings in the game!

Leave a comment:

• blu666z
    replied
    perfect!

Leave a comment:

• emmarose
    replied
    forecast for this weekend...

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...+USOR0364:1:US

... or in other words, all hanley all day!!!

Leave a comment:

• Josh M
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    One thing they did at the doubles event before the Eugene Celebration was they offered a prize to person who collected the most trash on the course. I thought that was a really good idea. You might consider offering a prize to the triples team who collects the most trash.

Cindy
    I think this is a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash View Post
    I am sorry but I will not make this one due to family commitments but I wanted to say to all of you who do, Tear it up and have fun. I hope you enjoy the course and play well.

Also if you feel really inspired to help Stub out think about carrying a trash bag and help walk some bottles and cans off the course.

I know if the course could talk it would say "Hey nice putt; do you think you could help me out and pick up that trash"
    One thing they did at the doubles event before the Eugene Celebration was they offered a prize to person who collected the most trash on the course. I thought that was a really good idea. You might consider offering a prize to the triples team who collects the most trash.

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• Flash
    replied
    I am sorry but I will not make this one due to family commitments but I wanted to say to all of you who do, Tear it up and have fun. I hope you enjoy the course and play well.

Also if you feel really inspired to help Stub out think about carrying a trash bag and help walk some bottles and cans off the course.

I know if the course could talk it would say "Hey nice putt; do you think you could help me out and pick up that trash"

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X