Hope Open 2012 - Sat. October 27th @ Willamette Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hope Open 2012 - Sat. October 27th @ Willamette Park

    Welcome to the 4th Annual Hope Open Disc Golf Tournament!!

    This event is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, with a percentage of each entry fee going to ACS, and 100% of tee signs (Honor Signs) going to ACS.

    This event is also a "Women-friendly" event, which reserves half of the 80 spots for women up until 2 weeks before the event (October 13th).

    You can sign up via snail mail, or you can sign up online at:
    http://4discgolf.com/12HOPE

    Here is the official flyer for the 2012 Hope Open & Halloween doubles.




    And don't forget Halloween Doubles the next day!!

    http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...273983dd351a28
    Last edited by LegoRules; October 9th, 2012, 02:49 PM.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

  • #2
    Disc-Van-Go

    DISCVANGO to THE HOPE OPEN
    Signed up and ready to support this wonderful event to help fund and find a cure of all kinds of cancer. Discvango will be offering rides to the Hope Open at $15.00, for every rider $5.00 will be donated in your name to cancer research.
    Pick ups are Gresham, Lloyd center, Lunchtime. PLEASE call 503-329-5954 to reserve a seat or for more info, or email me at daniel@discvango.com.
    HOPE to see ya there!
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

    And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

    George Carlin

    Comment


    • #3
      Is this a team disc golf weekend?
      Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by whalekillah View Post
        Is this a team disc golf weekend?
        I went and looked at the TDG thread that has the scedual, and no TDG is the weekend before. All TDGers should come out and support this awesome event. Remember also since this is a charity event that benefits The American Cancer Society the $10 non member PDGA fee will be waived.

        Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          I went and looked at the TDG thread that has the scedual, and no TDG is the weekend before. All TDGers should come out and support this awesome event. Remember also since this is a charity event that benefits The American Cancer Society the $10 non member PDGA fee will be waived.

          Cindy


          I'm all signed up!!!!!!! AND soooooooooooo excited!

          Bob

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmmm- I seem to have trouble getting signed up. I fill out all my info, hit "Add to Cart" and nothing happens. Help!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sally W View Post
              Hmmm- I seem to have trouble getting signed up. I fill out all my info, hit "Add to Cart" and nothing happens. Help!
              Make sure that you choose something on all the drop down menus even if you don't want say a tee sign make sure that you choose no thank you.

              Once you hit add to cart go to check out.

              Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                Make sure that you choose something on all the drop down menus even if you don't want say a tee sign make sure that you choose no thank you.

                Once you hit add to cart go to check out.

                Cindy
                Still a no go. Triple checked everything. the only box i didn't make a selection on was t shirt size for cancer survivors.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                  Hmmm- I seem to have trouble getting signed up. I fill out all my info, hit "Add to Cart" and nothing happens. Help!

                  I have sent you a private message with a possible solution.


                  .
                  WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule


                  4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

                  Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Janine and I will be looking to defend our mixed doubles championship !!! Great event, Great Cause, Can't Wait!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DiscGolfBend View Post
                      Janine and I will be looking to defend our mixed doubles championship !!! Great event, Great Cause, Can't Wait!!!
                      Bring it!!! Can't wait!

                      Now to search out Disc golf friendly costumes...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        In the spirit of fighting cancer will this be a non-smoking event?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by palermo97402 View Post
                          In the spirit of fighting cancer will this be a non-smoking event?
                          That would be so awesome. Cigarettes being smoked has to be the only deliberate negative thing I've experienced at disc golf tournaments.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by palermo97402 View Post
                            In the spirit of fighting cancer will this be a non-smoking event?
                            That is a fantastic idea. I'm not sure if I can really enforce it if anyone really, really wants to smoke, but I will encourage everyone at the players meeting to not smoke. Thanks for the idea!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              By the way everyone, this is the first time the Hope Open has gotten so close to me having to wait-list men in order to keep half the spots open for women 2 weeks before the event! Let's just get some more ladies to sign up these last two weeks!!!

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X