• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be camping available there?

Comment

Originally posted by atlarson View Post
      Will there be camping available there?
      Unfortunately there will be no camping at the park, and Corvallis doesn't really have other places to camp. My only idea would be to talk a resident of Corvallis to let you camp in their backyard.

Anyone have a backyard for camping?

Comment

Only 4 people in Open? Come on pros, I know you're out there so get signed up.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
          Bring it!!! Can't wait!

Now to search out Disc golf friendly costumes...
          ... go look at my facebook pictures from the masters, sally... i find boustierres and rufflebutt underpants to be just perfect disc golf costume attire... add the proper accessories and you can be pretty much anything... eyepatch? trashy pirate. bunny ears? trashy bunny. antennae? trashy bumblee bee, lady bug, alien... the possibilities are truly endless.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
            Unfortunately there will be no camping at the park, and Corvallis doesn't really have other places to camp. My only idea would be to talk a resident of Corvallis to let you camp in their backyard.

Anyone have a backyard for camping?
            Thanks, Shavonne. I'll be able to figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              ... go look at my facebook pictures from the masters, sally... i find boustierres and rufflebutt underpants to be just perfect disc golf costume attire... add the proper accessories and you can be pretty much anything... eyepatch? trashy pirate. bunny ears? trashy bunny. antennae? trashy bumblee bee, lady bug, alien... the possibilities are truly endless.
              Ma'am, this is good advice, however for the life of me I can't see myself wearing this, and I'm sure YOU don't WANT to see it either.
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Ma'am, this is good advice, however for the life of me I can't see myself wearing this, and I'm sure YOU don't WANT to see it either.
                Bob
                oh, but we do, bob, we really do.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Doubles

Me and Dc Dan from disc van go were thinking of playing on Sunday but we cant get signed up, so can we pay day of?
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  75 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                    Me and Dc Dan from disc van go were thinking of playing on Sunday but we cant get signed up, so can we pay day of?
                    i talked to Shavonne Schumacher and she said that you can either wait to pay day of or send in the flyer with the money.

"just expect to get in day of. I don't believe the Halloween Doubles has ever filled..." -Shavonne

soo hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                      i talked to Shavonne Schumacher and she said that you can either wait to pay day of or send in the flyer with the money.

"just expect to get in day of. I don't believe the Halloween Doubles has ever filled..." -Shavonne

soo hope that helps.
                      I'll be there morning of without a partner.........hoping someone shows up that also needs a partner.............that is unless someone comes forward in the next week and takes me off the free agent market.

Bob

Comment

Where can we sign up for the Halloween Doubles? Northwestsignup is down and there's only 4 listed tournaments on the 4DiscGolf site and it's not one of them. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post

soo hope that helps.
                          Thanks!
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          75 Aces
                          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            I'll be there morning of without a partner.........hoping someone shows up that also needs a partner.............that is unless someone comes forward in the next week and takes me off the free agent market.

Bob
                            John Ross is looking for a partner. Should I connect you two?

Comment

First of all, I am sorry that we cannot offer online sign ups for Halloween Doubles.

If you are interested in playing, chances are, you can just show up day of and sign up, or send in the flyer with some money.

Because it is getting closer to the event and I don't want to make it tough on the Halloween Doubles TD, you can send me an email with your team and team name and I'll keep a list.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
                                John Ross is looking for a partner. Should I connect you two?
                                Run Bob, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X