Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Both 9am & 11am Driving with Dion are filled!
    Advanced Driving Workshop with 2010 World Distance Driving Champ Dion Arlyn have been filled...

Stay tuned for other upcoming workshops with local Pros!

Jason

Comment

Thanks to everyone who attended today! We had lots of fun and hopefully everyone learned a few key things about driving in general, and things that are specific to your throw.

I put together a few notes on what we discussed today, make sure Jason has your email and he will be sending those notes out with copies of your video.

Already looking forward to the next clinic!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Thanks Jason for organizing this. And thanks Dion for the excellent instruction. I would definitely recommend people attend your next clinic.

I really appreciate having some very specific items to work on.

Comment

I wish I lived closer so I could've attended this workshop. Perhaps you travel up to Washington and do one in Spokane? I know that Four Mounds has a 700 + driving range that we'd all love to see you crush on.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Great clinic. Thanks to Jason for organizing this and thanks to Dion for his instruction. The feedback he gave was easy to understand and will definitely give me a couple solid things to think about on the practice field. As a fairly experienced disc golfer whose had the same throw for a few seasons it is hard to tell where I can change my form to reap the most benefits. Pays off to have someone look at your throw and say "Here and here are where you are inefficient, this is what you can do..." etc etc.

Came home tonight with the advice still fresh in my head and was definitely able watch some top pro's slow motion drives on youtube and see exactly where my throw differs. I can only imagine I'll find more when I get the video of my drives. Definitely plan on recording myself throwing and driving till my arm is numb next week!

Great job, 10/10 would attend again. Just gimmie a few months to apply what I learned! Hahaha.

Also I know Jason was looking for more ways host this event and I can definitely say if you could get a casual tournament going where the clinic precedes it, along with an extra person to critique your drives (to account for the extra bodies) it would be successful.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X