Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it on good authority (Rick) that there will be live music to be had as well that weekend.
    Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
      I have it on good authority (Rick) that there will be live music to be had as well that weekend.
      There will be live music that weekend, the Cascadian Raindance breast cancer benefit festival will be going on too. It's a small festival, only 500 tickets will be sold. I believe DGod has arranged a discounted price for those that wants to also go to this event. www.campcascadia.com

Comment

Yep!

Thats right! Great music all weekend + Beer Garden! 3 day pass to the festival, including camping-Just $40! Thats $10 off for all Disc Golfers! Its gonna be a FUN weekend... if you're in to that kind of thing!
        sigpic
        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

I hate fun...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

It is Laura Ivanacie's birthday also this weekend. Cheer on one of my favorite local singers. She has an amazing voice and can do no wrong in my eyes.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
              It is Laura Ivanacie's birthday also this weekend. Cheer on one of my favorite local singers. She has an amazing voice and can do no wrong in my eyes.
              Laura was one of the musical highlights at this years Cheba! She's awesome!

Comment

NA

Thanks to our newest event sponsor: NEXT ADVENTURE for supporting this event! Its pretty amazing how much they do for disc golf in the area, even for our little rag tag un-sanctioned tourneys... Thank you NA!

Also, Thanks to Sausage Guy! $5 Pulled Pork Lunch! +Sausages! Breakfast on sunday!... and the infamous NACHOS, friday night for Andy V's birthday at the Barn!
                sigpic

Comment

Tenative schedule...

Day 1: Round 1- 10am
                  Open, Int- meadow ridge(one round day)
                  Adv, Masters, Adv W- Canyon
                  Rec, Int W, etc.- Highlands

Day 1: Round 2-
                  Adv, Masters, Adv W-Highlands
                  Rec, Int W, etc.- Canyon

Day 2: Round 1- 11am
                  Open, Int - Canyon
                  Adv, Masters, Adv W-Meadow Ridge
                  Rec, Int W, etc.- Highlands

Day 2: Round 2
                  Open, Int - Highlands

Ring of fire and Awards to follow.

Dirty Dollar Dubs at Dark with Vince Epker! Saturday night @ 7pm Highlands
                  sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X