X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb. Monthly Chick Flick

At the last Chick Flick planning meeting we decided on Feb. 21st for the next monthly Chick Flick. We will be meeting at the Grand Lodge for breakfast at 9AM followed by some sweet golf. Check out their page for directions and what not.

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=59

Since the Yardhouse doesn't open until 11, I'm guessing it's Iron Work Grill for breakfast, so shall we just meet up in front of the doors of the lodge around 9 or in the parking lot?

Comment

Is anyone bringing their significant other as we mentioned at the meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
        At the last Chick Flick planning meeting we decided on Feb. 21st for the next monthly Chick Flick. We will be meeting at the Grand Lodge for breakfast at 9AM followed by some sweet golf. Check out their page for directions and what not.

http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=59
        I won't be able to make this one I will be playing in the Slosh tournament at Leverich. I wish I could be in two places at once because this months chickflick sounds like so much fun. See ya next month though.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Julie is bringing me along.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
            Julie is bringing me along.
            You may be the only guy. You DAWG you!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              You may be the only guy. You DAWG you!

Bob

Comment

I won't be making it for breakfast, but I'll be there about ten a.m. for the golf. WooHoo!

And Eric is coming out with me, but I believe he's playing a round with a friend or two while I do the girlie thing.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X